Enjoy yourself Dominique, have a relaxing time after doing all those exams :D

Catch you again soon :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:07 pm
You deserve such a nice long vacation after all the exams, Dom :relieved:

I hope you have a great time.. You will be sorely missed on here :hug:

I am already looking forward to your return and pictures :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby naish510 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am
Have a nice trip Dominique !!!
And please say hi to Manni from me !!
Oh and i have here some paper articles from Alicia Keys for you :D :D :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 am
Hi guys, :hiya:

just a short note from Ljungby, Sweden. :D Despite very dangerous storms last week, Manni and me had a very pleasant time in Sweden so far. Thus I wasn't able to take much pics. Manni surprised me with two Smurf videotapes, he had found at a fleamarket and I was lucky to find more smurf cards for the set, he bought me last time as well as really lovely Smurf items (candy boxes from the 1970's) in Stockholm, yet most professional dealers deal smurfs in bad condition from app. 2- 16 Euros a piece. However I found three blue orphans for 1,10 Euro a piece.

Sending hugs from Manni and me, :grouphug:

D.

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:31 am
Great to hear from you Dominique! I was wondering how you were getting on this morning. :hug: Looking forward to seeing your photos when you have time. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 am
Glad to hear you are having a good time, Dom and Manni! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm
It's nice to have you drop in, Dom :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Great to hear from you Dominique!!!!Big big hug for you and Manni, and hope to see you both soon!!!OCTOBER???? :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 am
I'm glad you're having a good time Dominique even if the weather isn't the greatest.

It's cool that you've found some smurfs too :-D

I'm looking forward to having you back here again, but enjoy your holiday whilst you can :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 am
Great to hear from you Dominique!!!!Big big hug for you and Manni, and hope to see you both soon!!!OCTOBER???? :D :D :D
We will see each other in October, my Spanish brother. :hug: :D
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 am
Hi guys,

I'm back. :D First of all, I want to send out a happy belated birthday to all of you, whom I wasn't able to reply in time. In fact, Manni and me arrived home on August 29th, however I wasn't able to reply earlier. :D By chance, I was lucky to find more awesome cuties on a huge antique fairs and fleamarkets throughout Southern Sweden (esp. very lovely fakes) and on a tiny antique fair in Copenhagen. Nevertheless I learned about other places, which I will visit next time. Furthermore I discovered a great pc programme permitting you reading you newspapers more sophisticated than "just online", I will recommend my university, so that they obtain a license, which would save costs and study fees. :D
Additionally I was offered many different possible jobs there. :shock: :yay: :D I also learned that the Swedish studying system is far better than the German system. :(

Love and :hug:s
D.

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 am
Hi Dom :hiya:

Welcome back!! It's great to hear that you managed to find some cuties on your travels. Any chance of a few pics?

Are you thinking of moving to Sweden to study/work then?

:D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:33 am
Great to have you back Dom! :hug: :hug: I'd like to see your pictures too. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:53 am
@Sharon and Hilary: Whilst talking to other students, I was tempted to emigate to Sweden. E.g., I didn't know that any (free) university course was highly appreciated as well as you easily find very well paid jobs without bachelor/master programmes. :shock: Furthermore I felt in love with furniture. I didn't you you could buy great looking furniture from the 1950s to the 1980s on antique fairs for 1-80 Euro a piece. At the moment, I don't intend to move there, but spent a semester abroad. :) Will post some pics next week. (However, due to the very bad weather, I wasn't able to take pics as many as I wanted to. :( )

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 am
Btw. Rachel's site was mentioned in a local newspaper article there. :D I will try to post some scans, too. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 am
Welcome back, Dom :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 am
It's good to have you back Dominique. I'm glad you enjoyed youselves in Sweden & were lucky to find :smurf2: s there.

I enjoy reading the crime stories featuring Wallander set around Malmö but I don't think I'd want to live there as I'm more of a hot & sunny summer person :flower: & can't stand :snowing: :) :)

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm
I enjoy those stories too Tojo. :D
Page 2 of 2

Login