Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:41 am
:cheers: congrats Sharon & Denise. That was certainly a great way to celebrate your birthday :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:56 am
Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments. :cheers: :-D
Congratulations to you and Denise! ( in Holland, you could have married officially)
Even though it's called a Civil Partnership, we have exactly the same legal rights as a married couple. The ceremony was exactly the same as a man and woman 'marrying' at the registry office. Denise is now officially my next of kin etc etc

And Fishy:

Yes, we do plan to have a honeymoon but Denise is currently a mature student and she has a number of essays to complete over the next couple of months (she has got a little behind due to being ill). We are not really sure where are going to go yet but it will be during the British winter and somewhere nice and warm!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Margaret » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm
:wave: :wave:

:balloons: Happy Birthday Sharon :balloons:

Hope you had a wonderful day !!!!!

:wave: :wave:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH ALSO :cheers: A lovely way to celebrate your bithday ! Lucie & Simon

Postby steveparkes » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 am
:birthday: :balloons: :wave: :cake:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHARON
:birthday: :balloons: :wave: :cake:

Hope you had a really great day!

(sorry for the lateness, I've not been well last week)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:18 am
Thanks for all your birthday wishes, guys!! :cheers:

I had a wonderful day!! I got 'married' to my lovely partner Denise (it's actually called a Civil Partnership in England). After the ceremony, we both went for a meal and then to the theatre to see Mamma Mia; which was absolutely terrific!! :woohoo: :cloud9:

I recently ordered the new smurf pants from Amazon.com and they turned up on my birthday. I was thrilled to bits!! Who cares they are suppose to be for men! I certainly don't!! :-D

:cheers: :cheerz:

Wow my belated congratulations on your birthday, Sharon as well to your civil partnership Sharon and Denise!!! :cheerz: May your love be an everlasting honeymoon on cloud no.9. :cloud9:
Page 2 of 2

Login