Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm
If anyone is intrested in old cars come on over. They are having a car show the extends in front of my house. There are three 1965 mustang convertables, A 69 convertable. two late 30's cars. A Model A, Several what we used to call muscle cars. Has to be some 30 cars out there. I can't even remember all of them. Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:10 pm
I'd love to be there Bill :D

I love muscle cars but my real preference is cars from the late 50's - lots of chrome & fins & sharp pointy bits on the hood for harpooning unfortunate pedestrians 8-) 8-)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Hi Tojo; Well this is the place to be. There are at least three of them A 57 Chevy, A 57 Ford and a 59 Chev. There is also a panel truck from the 50's but I think it is an early year. It has two doors on the rear that swing out. Maybe you know. There is a 57 T Bird too. There maybe more around the corner of the building. I didn't walk over there. Gotta be 50 yards.LOL. Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:10 pm
That sounds cool 8)

I love the look of the '59 Chevy from the back, it has amazing tail lights (somehow the front is a bit boring in comparison). And the '57 Chevy's 'harpoons' are awesome. It was also the 1st car to produce 1HP per cubic inch. An awesome sound!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Yes They are all very nice in my book. The down town optimist club is just to the left of my house there is an open feild in front of my house. They have even brought an old firetruck from the 60's I think over there hooked it up to the hydrant and sprayed water a couple hundred feet last year. It was neat. Oh I forgot to mention they have two 2000 or newer dodge mini vans. LOL. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login