Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 pm
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Every one was pure joy to read :cheers:

Congratulations to one of my favorite posters :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Way to go, Joaquin :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm
Congrats Joaquin :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Michelle » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 am
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: 2000!!!!!!! :omg:

Congrats Joaquin!
Go on, your post makes me always wondering what you will write next time!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 am
Nice one Joaquin :-D :cheers: :-D

I'm looking forward to your next 2000 posts & if the're as good as the last then they'll be a pleasure to read :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 am
Way to go Joaquin!! :-D :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:49 am
Congratulations my Spanish brother. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You have enriched this board and I'm looking forward to the next 2,000 postings. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Well done Joaquin :D

You have always been one of the favourite members on here by so many people right from the beginning. Congratulations on reaching 2000 posts and we all hope there will be many more in the future.

All the best :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Simon X » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 pm
:) Congratulations, Joaquín!!! :D
Every post was a joy to read and I a hope there will be many more in future!!! :cheers:

Postby Lia » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 am
I fully agree with Simon and the others!! ;-)

Lia

Postby agent smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:30 am
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Congratulations Joaquin, but I don't think it matters how often you post, log in, etc. as long as you keep on smurfing or so. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login