Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 am
Max is outside watching a squirl about 50 yard away accross the street. I watched him for several min. I finally went to the door and there was another one about 10 feet from him. He never saw that one. He could have gotten to it. It ran away when I opened the door. Silly dog! Bill :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:50 am
He can come to my house and chase them....Those darned squirrels apparently sleep and eat in my car. I got the oil changed today and got to hear an earful about them putting hickory nuts inside my airfilter and how this can ruin my car :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I don't want much from my new house (if I ever got around to it)..but it WILL have a GARAGE :o

Foxi actually killed and ate a squirrel the other day though :eek: ..and he was so proud of it...nearly as proud as Petee was when he "saved" me from the black snake that lay across our path :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 pm
Doggies just love chasing (and killing if caught) squirrels. Kaz almost ran into the road trying to chase one this morning, the little brat! Good thing I scared the bejeezus out of him (Kaz, not the squirrel) so he stopped when he knew I wasn't kidding. :angry:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm
:) :) :) :) :)
Poor little Kaz.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm
:) :) :) :) :)
Poor little Kaz.
Poor little Kaz, my butt...you should see the huge bruise I have from him biting me a couple days ago. He's lucky I didn't let him run into the street this morning :x
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login