Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:25 pm
I know Gerda loves a-ha but I thought I'd post this here in case anyone else does too....this video is great. Make sure you keep watching past the 36 second mark though :D

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:47 pm
I have to admit for some reason I never was a big A-ha fan, but that was pretty funny to watch :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 pm
I thought it was going to be one of those like Maureen posted that scared the hell out of me. LOL It was intresting to watch from a distance the first time. LOL BTY I let Max out earlier and saw a guy run behind my office wearing black clothes then about 20 sec later a truck came up the alley going pretty fast didn't stop at the road went to another road and didn't stop there either. I don't know what is going on yet waiting for the news. But I bet I will find out something happened within a couple blocks of me. Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 am
Thanks for the link Stace! :sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm
LOL.. I'm not normally in the general section of the forum and go figure the one time I check it out there is a link to an a-ha video.
thanks for making my day staci :cloud9:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 am
Wow that brings old memories back. "Take on me" was the first music video, I watched on tv. :-D I remember watching in on "Formel 1" (for all non-German members: This music programme mustn't be confused with any of the Formula 1 races). Still love that song. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:57 pm
I have to admit for some reason I never was a big A-ha fan
I was never a big A-ha fan either....but that may of been because I was only 11 years old when Take On Me was released.

I loved this version of it though and just knew you would love it too Gerda :D

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login