Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 am
Hi all is anyone else experiencing postal problems???

I ask as I have a smurf in the post that hasnt reached its destination and its been a few weeks now!

I have been waiting for a couple of parcels for a few weeks too also i know some one else thats been waiting for a dvd that should of arived weeks ago. All are from difrent places etc so thats why i wonderd if anyone else have been having problems? :-?

Im not so worried about my parcels turning up but worried the smurf i sent wont get were it needs to go and i dont want it getting lost. :(
Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tintin » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Hello Steve

The smurf just arrived today :-D
Thank you very much, a nice add for my collection :cheers:

But what happend with the post ????? I don't know why it took 3 weeks !! :banghead: :-?

But the most important thing, the blue friend arrived save and has a new home !!!

Thanks again :D

greetings Tintin

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 pm
Im so glad he arived safe and sound BUT 3 WEEKS?!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with the postal service at the mo, it normaly ony takes 3 days for here to there! Is it the xmas post starting to cause trouble already? Have there been more postal stikes? Or mabe the postal sevice just had a 3 week break. 8-)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:15 pm
Glad it's all sorted itself out. :-D I haven't had any problems yet. Maybe someone put it in the wrong pile?

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:48 pm
I have a theory on why there are frequent delays in postage.. I beleive the drug sniffer dogs are frequently sent to rehab so the mail is stockpiled until they get back (heck my work load waits for me whenever I go on holiday). :dogrun:
Imaging having a sensative nose and its your job to sniff for drugs all day, then all of a sudden POW you strike the motherload!! You could be going through withdrawl symptoms for months. :roll:

I'm also still waiting for my drugs to arrive from Holland :neutral:

Actually I had one parcel from MV some years back took 10 months!!! It was posted on time so not MV's fault and in the mean time I had got a replacement shippment.

Postby Pitufo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:10 pm
Great you got the smurf, Tintin!!!!I knew you were waiting for him!!!!! :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 pm
Well, I am having my own problems with the mail right now..and to say I am royally.... :twisted: ..........um mad is the understatement of the month.

Stace and I bought some special Spanish smurfs from a very lovely Spanish seller and she shipped them to me two weeks ago via registered mail. On Thursday, I found a card in my mailbox telling me I had received a registered package and it's at the post office. I signed it and put it back in the mailbox so that the mail lady can leave the package on my porch. She forgot it on Friday....and Saturday.....and today :x

My regular mail lady is on vacation right now, and her back up used to bring me my mail (or not) and it seems she is up to her old games (being too lazy to drive up my driveway).... I will call the postoffice tomorrow and see what is up :x

Don't deprive a Moey of her smurfs is all I have to say :mad:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:30 pm
Hope you get them soon Moey! I think it's worse when you know they're there and can't get them. :angry:
Page 1 of 1

Login