Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 am
I wanted to post a little tribute to my secretary, Theresa. She had been our next door neighbor when I was born and had been working in my parents' business for the past 25 years. Just two days ago, she had a hemorrhagic stroke and died this morning in the hospital. She will be greatly missed by a whole lot of people and her life was cut way too short. She was feisty, tough and mean sometimes but had a great sense of humor and would do anything for you. I don't know how we'll get through this tax season without her here.

R.I.P. :rose: T :hug:

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:46 am
Very sad to hear Staci. Sorry for your loss.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 am
Even though I knew her chances were next to nothing, I was still shocked when you told me.

My prayers are with you and her family this weekend. If you need to talk, I am here for you :hug:

Theresa was a beautiful woman :rose:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 am
Staci she looks like a lovely lady, you have my prayers and sympathies. :hug: :hug: :hug:
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Lia » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 am
so sorry for you Staci!!

Lia

Postby Picaja » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 am
Sad to hear this ... :hug:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby steveparkes » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Sorry to hear that Staci, big hug for you :hug:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 pm
So sorry Stace. :hug:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm sorry, it's always sad when someone we love dies :( , unfortuantly it's also the only known fact in life... :hug:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 pm
Sorry to hear about Theresa Staci. I'm sure it must be a hard time for you after knowing her for so long. My thoughts are with you :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 am
Very sad to hear about Teresa, Eggie Smurf.
Great Picture of her. She looks like a wonderful lady.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Tintin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 am
Hello Staci

So sorry to hear ........

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 am
R.I.P....And a big hug for you Staci :hug:
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 am
Thank you everyone :grouphug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby schtroumpfette » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm
So sorry for you too, Staci.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 am
I am very sorry for your loss, Staci. :( :hug: :rose:

I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I'm always there for you. :hug:

I can feel your sorrow, since I went with Manni to another funeral yesterday. :( (I just felt, I couldn't leave him all alone) For one of Manni's eldest friends called Joachim Pfeifer, who was a distant cousin of his late wife, passed away at the age of 82 last Monday. :( However Manni learned about that some days later. Despite I have never met Joachim in person, Manni used to tell me a lot about this talented man, who spent his free-time as an artist several times. For example, Joachim created very facinating silhouettes,drawings and calligraphic works.

For more information on Mr Pfeifer, just take a look at one report, which a fellow wrote about him about eight years ago.
http://www.scherenschnitt.org/v_kuenstler/pfeifer.html
[Note: All the silhouettes featured in that article were created by Joachim himself.]
Page 1 of 1

Login