Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby cal78 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:22 pm
If All Goes Right, Later this Summer i'm Going to go to Australia, to visit some family Members, The Live in Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, which is about 30Km from Melbourne, and my Question is, For Those Fellow Smurfers who live in australia, what are the Australian Toy stores like, are they Big or Small, any good ones to go too or ones to avoid?, I'll also be in Brisbane for some of the trip.

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 am
Lucky, lucky you! I can't help but I'm dead jealous! :) :)

Postby bradley » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 am
That is exciting!! I live in South Australia. As for toy stores we have Toys R Us. They are really the only large 'toys only' stores. Though you'll be disappointed with the selection. The stores aren't really that big and not a lot of toys. And we are usually months or years behind with different toy lines. America gets all the good stuff. Here in Australia, we get a small selection of crap, hehe. The only other toy stores would be smaller ones like Toy World, Mr Kings Toy World. Small selection of toys in these stores. You'll find toys in department stores. And there are plenty of comic book type stores selling import action figures, toys etc.. Not sure what stores Victoria or QLD specifically have. Or any places to buy smurfs. I think David Jones department stores still sell a few of the current production smurfs. Though I haven't looked in years.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:27 am
Lucky, lucky you! I can't help but I'm dead jealous! :) :)
Same here :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:40 am
Australia Toy stores on vacation?
:haha: Now with that topic, I thought the toy stores in Australia were on vacation... :weird: as wierd as that may sound... :naughtysmurf:

Enjoy your vacation! :beersmurf:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 1

Login