Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
And now for the kite ones :-D

Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 pm
Great pictures, Tojo. I am glad you had a great time...and what a surprise to find smurfs at the beach :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 pm
That kite is awesome! :) :) Sammy is gorgeous! :smitten: I love terriers.

Postby FlamingO » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm
:mosh: That's what I call a smurf kite :cool: :smurf: Was the owner a smurf collector Tojo? :-? Thanks for the pics :cheerz:

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 pm
I didn't get to talk to the owners of the kite unfortunately Sue but they were clearly proffesional kiters as they were wearing t-shirts from various kite festivals.

They had more kites but this one was my fave by far :-D

Postby bwalters » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm
I can't understand why Tojo. :) :o :-?
Mr Bill

Postby steveparkes » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Wow, what an amazing kite Tojo, thanks for showing us..the weather looks lovely on that beach :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 am
Lucky, lucky you Tojo!!! :D Glad that you had a wonderful time with your family. That icecream sounds better than our blue smurf icecream, which is made from peppermint. Wow that smurf kite is awesome. :smurf: :smitten:

Postby Tojo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Thanks for the comments guys :D

The only thing we didn't do (as the weather was too good to leave the beach) was go to Lübeck :) :) That was our original purpose for going up there in the first place :o :) We've decided to go there without the kids & dog sometime though as it's been Mrs Tojo's dream to go there for many years....
Page 2 of 2

Login