Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm
I heard you had some more rough weather yesterday. I hope you are OK. Not sure what time it happened but you posted at 8:15 last night your time. I saw all the flooding this morning, it looked pretty bad.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm
Hi Bill,
I didn't know what you meant when I saw the heading..but yes, you are correct, we got more torrential rain last night. I have been to Helen, GA today so I am not sure how my woods look, but needless to say, I saw flooded areas on my way. Helen was pretty much rained out so I got a good soaking (the rain of the last few days apparently wasn't bad enough to tell me to go prepared with a raincoat or umbrella) and when I came home it had rained again, but as to how bad it was, I have no idea..I was three hours away shopping in German stores and eating German food (and bringing some home) :) :) :)

Thank you for your concern :hug: I think the flooding in the valley isn't too bad right now, but all the water hasn't left the mountain yet, so I think they haven't seen the worst yet :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Hi Moey; I can't tell you how relieved I am. The longer you took to come on here the more I worried. It made the national news this morning and it looked pretty bad for eastren Tenn.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 am
Aww, Bill...that was sweet of you :hug:

They are giving more rain, but I am an optimistic person and hope they are wrong this once...I am really really sick of rain. We knew we needed rain because of the drought we've been in for the past 10 years, but nobody said anything about making up for 10 years in two months :o :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Tue May 05, 2009 7:06 am
Glad your ok! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login