Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Great to have you back Joaquin. Glad to hear you had a great time.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 am
Welcome back and glad you had such a wondefull experience! :D :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Welcome back! :D Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 am
Welcome back, my brother. :hug: :D Great to hear that you had a wonderful time. :D

Postby Picaja » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm
Well done :D
and welcome back 8)
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 pm
Hi Joaquin,

Please let me say I admire what you did. I am very much aware of this route as some people I know have done it by bicycle from Holland as you know you can also start here. Personally I like to walk very much and often do hiking in the U.S. but never found the time to do this pilgrimage.
When they told me my knee was broken in May and also that I might not ever walk normal again I had a long cry in the hospital. I am very happy to say that a few days later the surgeon's said that full ecovery was possible with a long and easy way and I was lucky enough my legs were so strong that there was no surgery needed.

In July there was a special on Dutch TV about the pilgrimage again and I thought that this would be the best way to find rest after all that is happening at the moment. My life is completely changing with having to find a new job, new home and new relationship and starting this all by having to learn t walk again in the next 3 to 6 months, I lost all these things in one night, May 20th 2009. Part of me is a bit jealous of you that you have done this and I am also very proud of you and can only imagine the rest and peace of mind you have found.

Maybe this is my chance and that I will do this pilgrimage walking from here (or somewhere in France as well) to you, before I find a new home and everything else. It would be the perfect time.

Thank you very much for reminding me again and also let me say again that I am both jealous and proud of what you did.

Dennis
Page 2 of 2

Login