Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:52 am
Not sure if there are any Harry Potter fans lurking about but I went to see the Goblet of Fire at the Imax and wanted to pass on my rave reviews. Fantastic movie. The best yet. So good I made a co-worker take her kids on a school night! :-D

Tam

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:33 am
That's great to hear Tam :D

I am planning on taking Mrs Dyar and Jack to see the movie pretty soon. Mrs Dyar has read all of the books so far and little Jack is getting the first 3 movies for Chrissy. I think the movies are very well casted and the stories are well written so I am looking forward to seeing the next one too.

Good to hear that you think the movie is really worth seeing.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:44 am
Glad you liked the film Tam. I'm looking forward to seeing the 4th film too, but will have to wait until the end of December when my parents come over here as they can then babysit for us. The 4th book is my favourite one. :D

:witch: :witch:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:27 am
Totaly agree: probably the best movie and certainly my favorite book of the series as well!!!!! A bit rushed though like the third...some of the story has been modified: Dobby is not mentionned at all and instead it's Neville who gets the role of giving Harry some clues...

Ah the joy of polyjuice potion hey! :) :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:56 am
Talking of Dobby, the Mattel figure is getting so hard to find that he is going for about £25 - £30 on eBay at the moment. I had to get one for a customer and I couldn't believe the prices! :yikes:

Postby steveparkes » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:11 pm
I LOVED the new Harry Potter film..even if it was 3 HOURS long..totally fantastic..love all the Harry Potter films
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:47 am
I LOVED the new Harry Potter film..even if it was 3 HOURS long..totally fantastic..love all the Harry Potter films
Considering the size of the book it's a shame the film isn't 6 hours long. So much happens in the 4th book that I can't imagine how they can compress it down to only 3 hours. I'll have to wait & see for myself.

So far I've enjoyed all 3 films & watch them again & again as I've got them all on DVD.

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:12 am
I've only seen about an hour of the first Harry Potter movie.
They had it on TV a week ago and the second on saturday night.
I'll have to get it out on DVD sometime and watch it while Kristy's in bed ( it's impossible watching a movie when she's still up ) :banghead:

I was just reading the Sunday Mail before and Daniel Radcliffe is here in Adelaide at the moment. He is making a movie called "December boys" shot in SA and on Kangaroo island.

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tamtam » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:58 am
Eventhough they left out alot from the book, the movie was still good. Would of been kind of neat if they did a part 1 and part 2 where the book was so involved. But I would imagine it would have cost big $$$$.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:08 pm
I taped the 2nd movie for Jack on Saturday night a few hours before my encounter with that spider.....probably not the best thing to watch before coming across one due to the spider scene :shock: Jack will get the first 3 Harry Potter films on DVD for Chrissy this year.

I ordered the first 3 Hairy Cocker movies on DVD for Syd's Christmas present too. I hope I got him the right ones. The ones I ordered were The Philanderer's Stone, Chamber of Seduction & the Prostitute of Azkaban. I just hope I don't get them mixed up when wrapping them :eek:

Postby Tojo » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:25 am
I doubt whether Mrs Dyar would ever speak to you again if you got the films mixed up :) I should try to concentrate while wrapping them up... :D

Postby Riding Smurfette » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:41 am
The new Harry Potter is soooo good!!! Unfortunetly it is 12a.
BUT I'VE STILL SEEN IT!!!!
Riding Smurfette :flower:

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:46 am
So how did you see it young missy ?

Did your Dad take you and you said you should'nt go, but he made you go in, and you had to do what Daddy said did'nt you ? :) :) :)

Glad you enjoyed it !

:-D :beer:

Postby Riding Smurfette » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:07 am
Well my dad said he was going and if I wanted to go, and i said yes!
He talked me into it!
Page 1 of 1

Login