Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:48 pm
Hmm favourite movies.
I like old classics , Audrey Hepburn is my favourite.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby in High society
New films
Taxi ( Queen Latifa is hysterical in this)
Wallace and Gromit curse of the weir rabbit
The sweetest thing , staring Cameron Diaz ( very funny)
Memoirs of a geisha
Mr and Mrs Smith
Harry Potter Movies
and i can think of any others at the mo :D Lucie

Postby Evensar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:26 am
I have got a new favourite movie now and its V for Vendetta. Its amazing, the actors, the effects, the story.. everything. See it :)

Postby hfos » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:38 am
I have got a new favourite movie now and its V for Vendetta. Its amazing, the actors, the effects, the story.. everything. See it :)
I don't really want to see it, despite Natalie Portman starring in it (hmmm, Natalie Portman *drool*) because I'm a fan of the comic book and Alan Moore in general, and I don't want to see what they're turned it into! There have been a couple of 'quite true-to-the-original' comic book movie adaptations, which is great, but I have yet to see an Alan Moore story done well...

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:11 am
Natalie Portman?....I'll watch it :D

Postby Evensar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:28 am
Yes Natali is so nice in that movie... :) She was still looking great when they shaved her hair off. I like her curly brown hair :dream:

Well enough of that hot chick :) I haven't read the comic, but I think I will do that now. Just to see what it's like. I'll go to my favourite comic store "Comic Zone" after work I think :-D

Postby Margaret » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 pm
My favourite movies:

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Titanic
The NotebooK
Grease
Dirty Dancing
The Exorcist
Nightmare on Elm street
And anything Johnny Depp is in

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:18 pm
I don't really want to see it, despite Natalie Portman starring in it (hmmm, Natalie Portman *drool*) because I'm a fan of the comic book and Alan Moore in general, and I don't want to see what they're turned it into! There have been a couple of 'quite true-to-the-original' comic book movie adaptations, which is great, but I have yet to see an Alan Moore story done well...
I know what you mean Hfos, im a big fan of the old Pink Panther Films starring Peter sellers. They have just made a new Pink Panther starring Steve Martin and i refuse to go see it. I agree with what you are saying , it just isnt worth seing especially if they have not portrayed it correctly, It does sometimes ruin the whole thing . :D Lucie
Page 2 of 2

Login