Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby aussiesmurf » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:45 am
Hi guys

Sorry I haven't been around much but I have been busy with wedding plans...the wedding is Sunday 25 June only 7 more sleeps to go!!!

So once everything gets back to normal I'll be back online and joining in with the fun and games around here!

I also want to say GOODLUCK TO LINDA! whose bub is due 3 days after my big day....so best of luck to you Linda and I hope it all goes well for you and your family!!! :bunny: :cloud9: :star:

:cheers:

PS I'll post a picture as soon as I can...so u can all have a chuckle... :) :)
:flower:

Meagan

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:38 am
Goodluck Meagan , I hope you have a lovely day :cheer: :cheerz:

:carrots:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:06 am
Hope everything goes off without a hitch, Meagan...try not to stress too much and try to enjoy yourself :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:10 am
I hope all goes well for the big day, Meagan. Like Stace says, just relax and enjoy it! :cheers:

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:30 am
hi

I hope all your dreams come true Image

and you have a wonderful special wedding day !Image

if he doesn't show Image :D :D
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 pm
Good luck, Meagan!

I am sure everything will go fine. Hope the weather holds out for you too :D Looking forward to seeing the pics! Are you going to wear a smurf for something blue??

:o 9 sleeps to go for me now...its getting scary! Thanks for your well wishes :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:25 pm
Good luck to both Meagan & Linda for the big days ahead. I am looking forward to seeing pics of the events....in Linda's case a pic of the new bub will suffice :)

I hope your wedding day turns out to be the most perfect day for you Meagan

Good luck once again to both of you

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:37 pm
I am looking forward to seeing pics of the events....in Linda's case a pic of the new bub will suffice :)

Dyar
Mr Bunno's cousin's wife had a bub about 2 weeks before we had Eloise and they took some pics of the c-section. It was pretty gory but I had a look anyway.....its not so bad when its not yourself.

There's no way in the world Mr Bunno would take pics of the c-section though. He gets queasy just having a needle. He told me I'm lucky to have him in there at all and that screen better be up and not fall down. The midwife said they are now letting people have the screen down if they want to watch....NO THANK YOU! :eek:

Lets just hope he doesn't come out looking like Daryl's pic: http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtop ... 6&start=20

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:34 pm
Congratulations Meagan, have a lovely wedding day..hope everything goes just perfect for you.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby aussiesmurf » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:35 am
Thanks for your well wishes guys.... :hug:
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Rachel » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Oooooh, Meagan, you must be getting very excited now. Good luck for the big day. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:27 am
Good luck Megan and to Linda :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:46 am
I can't wait for this baby to arrive, I get very excited about new babbys, especially ones of the Linda variety. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:08 am
When I first read the subject title I thought Graham had changed his mind......I was about to PM Linda to ask how she did it.......oh well....maybe later in the year Graham will give us the big news.

Dyar :neener:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:48 pm
Hello Dyar ! Ive told you, i am waiting for you to get married first ! :) :)

I will one day i suppose, but at the moment, i have too many smurfs to buy, thats my excuse and im sticking to it, pretty poor i know ! 8)

Good luck Meagan, hope your day goes well ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:13 pm
I understand perfectly Graham.....just didn't want to make you feel like you had to wait for me to get married or make you feel like I was pushing in the que....that's all.

Dyar

PS - At least this way I can't get divorced :)

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:33 am
:) :) Im glad you understand Dyar, but i dont think Linda will let me off the hook as easily as you did ! I can only hope ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:03 am
Good luck to both of you Meagan!!! :-D Don't worry it will be fine on the day!!!

Linda, good luck too!!! :-D :D Get some good rest "before" !!!! :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:11 pm
Linda, good luck too!!! :-D :D Get some good rest "before" !!!! :D

Thats the one thing I am dreading the most. Eloise has been sleeping through for so long now that I'm used to sleeping normally again. I am dreading having to feed every 3 hrs and having little - no sleep! Though its hard to sleep at the moment with a big "blooming" belly. 5 sleeps to go....10 if you count Nanna naps in the day LOL! :) :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login