Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:38 pm
Yes, I am very excited to have won this one, even if I bidded higher than I had originally planned, but I really wanted it. :D

I think I outbidded another forum member... :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Lovely pics Robin :D

Thanks for sharing.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 pm
She phoned me later, and told me they were on a bus to Berlin. Oh, and Monday she's going to see Madonna.

And me, I just work.
LOL Robin....it does sound like she has a very exciting job. She sounds very lucky to have such a cool job but also a really nice guy for a boyfriend too.
that shuffle board? must have been fun! who won?
She did. Just. Only because I let her win!
Probably a wise choice Robin :D

Thank you for the nice pics of your holiday. Did you take the picture of the bird (seagull?) just as it flew over the top of you? It looked like a very good picture if you did.

It's always nice to see pics of what people did and where they went...thank you Robin.

Dyar

Postby hfos » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:20 am
Thank you for the nice pics of your holiday. Did you take the picture of the bird (seagull?) just as it flew over the top of you? It looked like a very good picture if you did.
I was struggling to get good pics of seagulls every day there. We took 3 cameras this time (cameras might be my addiction; I don't have a mobile phone, but I currently own 3 cameras AND I gave one to my girlfriend) but that's the only time I got close enough for a decent picture of one of those birds...

Postby Rachel » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:34 am
Fabulous photos Robin, it looks lovely. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:45 am
Yes, I am very excited to have won this one, even if I bidded higher than I had originally planned, but I really wanted it. :D

I think I outbidded another forum member... :(
Not to worry Maureen, there'll be another one, sometime.......

I have been adding up what I have spent on smurfs in the last few weeks and I think it is a good job that I didn't win - I can feel a confession coming on....

If you ever need a smurf sitter though, think of me :D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:50 am
You always take beautiful pictures Robin ! It looks lovely there ! :D

:-D :beer:
Page 2 of 2

Login