Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:20 pm
I've been looking for my glasses for months, I've been going slightly nuts without them. My sight isn't too bad, just a little short-sighted in one eye, but I need them because I don't blink properly in my left eye and they help protect it from wind and grit and things, and prevent eye strain (as glasses tend to do you know :) ). I've had a really sore eye since early August, the doctor in the hospital told me he thought I had probably hit my eyebrow and it was referring pain to the eye. This is highly likely because the lock on our driver's side car door is broken and I have to unlock the passenger door, lean through and unlock it from the inside, and I keep banging my head!!! So sorry for waffling but this eye really has been a nightmare for me in August because it's been red and swollen. Stace, Andrew and Graham have put up with me muttering on about it. And I just had to share the good news that I found my glasses so my eye, although it is already improving, should soon be much much better! :cheerleader2: And where were my glasses? Sitting behind my hazero smurfs! :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:26 pm
LOL Karen, those smurfies have a lot to answer for :) :) . But I'm glad you found your glasses and your eye is getting better :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby steveparkes » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:31 pm
tsk..isn't it always the way Karen...you look for ages for something..and there they always were behind the hazero smurfs :) :) :)

Seriously, I'm glad you found them..I lost mine for a week and my eyes felt AWFUL by the time I got them back :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm
This is highly likely because the lock on our driver's side car door is broken and I have to unlock the passenger door, lean through and unlock it from the inside, and I keep banging my head!!!
:banghead: Don't you hate it when you do the same thing over and over again :stars: :)

Glad you found your glasses Karen, hope your eye gets better soon :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:22 pm
its so nice you found your glasses..

so much better then the period in between..

I know ..as I have misplaced many things and still haven't found most of them..

I even forgot now what I lost..

the glasses will come in handy for your trip!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm
tsk..isn't it always the way Karen...you look for ages for something..and there they always were behind the hazero smurfs :) :) :)
:lol3:

Which hazero was wearing them?! Does that one need to be sent to America for some punishment? I will be happy to help you out ....

and yes, I'm glad you found your glasses too :D Maybe you should get your car door fixed so you stop whacking yourself in the head too!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:58 am
The problem with my car door is that all the locks bar one are bust now, so we need to change all the locks and it costs nearly as much as what the car is worth. :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:52 pm
Hi Karen, im glad you have found your glasses. I can fully understand where your coming from. Im very short sighted and wear contacts all the time. Im lost if i cant find my glasses first thing on a morning. Lucie :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:09 pm
So glad you found your glasses again. If I did that I be banging into everything all the time as I'm blind as a bat! :)

I keep forgetting where I put things although it's probably down to passing the 40 mark :) & being distracted by 3 kids. :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:12 pm
You just know this is a Karen thread, dont you ? :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:40 pm
You just know this is a Karen thread, dont you ?
Are you being rude about me again, Graham? :duel: :) :)

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:41 pm
Me ? Would i do that ? :neener: :) :)

:-D :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login