Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby naish510 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:42 am
Hi, i'm back from a holiday in deauville ! It was super !!!! I was staying in the royal barrière. At the moment there's filmfestival , and there where all superstars there ! Television was there and journalists and people who where waiting to see there favorite actors. The actors where al from america. Yesterday i was walking in the hotel and you never know who was walking next to me !!!! .... VIN DIESEL !! :D Wow what a great men 8)
I think that meryl streep was there also but i don't know, lot's of bodyguards. Maybe Brad Pitt could have been my neighbour, just by the tought of that WOW !
It was a great holiday.
I have found the smurf panini book ans stickers and a couple of books also.
Just wanted to lat you know because i wasn't on the forum for a few days. :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:53 am
Nice to have you back & to hear you had a wonderful time Naish :D

Never heard of vin diesel though :-? Sounds like a type of wine mixed with tractor fuel :o
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:27 pm
Wow Vin Diesel, he's a cool guy. I bet you were dead chuffed once you realised who he was.......LOL.........who knows what other stars were boarding at the same hotel. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:07 pm
Welcome back Christy, it sounds like you have had a great time. :cheers:

I will look forward to hearing all about it in Brussels. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby naish510 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:46 pm
It was wonderful ! and vin diesel also :)
Are you coming to belgium Rachel ?????

Postby Rachel » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:06 pm
Are you coming to belgium Rachel ?????
YES!!!!!

I have made the hotel reservation and I'm coming in the car with David, Karen and Graham. :joy:

I am of course looking forward to seeing you again. :D

Are you going to be able to come for the meal on Saturday evening? I think there are going to be many of us there, Michelle and Veronique are coming. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby naish510 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:58 am
I'll be there !!!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:14 am
Nice to have you back Christy and nice to rub shoulders with celebrities. I love movies so I probably couldn't help trying to get a glimpse of some...especially if Kate Beckinsale was there.....she still hasn't answered my letter about how I would stop sleeping in late in the mornings and even only watch one half of the footy if she was to return my love......maybe tomorrow.

Good to have you back and I can't wait to go to Brussels and catch up :D

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:09 am
Im so glad you can make it Rach. :D Im still hoping i can make it i did want to come in the car with you guys but it was full when i asked. :( So I am hoping my dad and his wife will make the Trip and drive me over to the fair. :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:15 am
Welcome back Christy..glad you had a good time :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:32 am
I'd have taken my seven seater Steve but you probably wouldn't have arrived at all with my driving!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:41 am
I'd have taken my seven seater Steve but you probably wouldn't have arrived at all with my driving!
Oh according to Kim you can't be any worse than me......... :eek: :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:43 am
Wow Christy!!!!!

Congratulations on meeting Vin Diesel!!! That sounds terrific!!! Also, congratulations on finding so many smurf items. :)

@Rachel: I'm very much looking forward to talking to you in Brussels!!! :joy: :woohoo:
Page 1 of 1

Login