Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:18 am
..for having one too many to drink last night and posting silly pictures on the forum!

I am not apologising for any rude posts because they were innocent and that was all Graham's, Staci's and Dyar's fault, nothing to do with me.

p.s. this is worrying me slightly.. I can't find an angelic looking emoticon, did someone remove all mine? :-(

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 am
Yes, Karen, I've hidden the angel from you 8-)
:dream: :dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:00 am
Yes, Karen, I've hidden the angel from you 8-)
:dream: :dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream::dream:
Is that for the angel's protection Stace?

Any ideas what we should do in Brussels to make sure Karen is safe?

I was thinking having a tag that says "If lost please return to...."....at least for starters.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:13 pm
hi Karen!

sounds like you need to do a little extra praying this eve, as I missed the
whole event, other wise I could have felt sorry for yah during your

drunken fun, maybe that angel is hiding in the prayer box?

sounds to me you all where having alot of fun!

so I maybe I'll bless you anyway! as I know you already are an Angel.
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Maybe we should start a thread so people can suggest ways of keeping Karen out of trouble in belguim ! :o

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:30 am
Maybe we should start a thread so people can suggest ways of keeping Karen out of trouble in belguim ! :o
The only possible way I can think that would stop her getting into trouble there is to not let her go in the first place....but where would the fun be in that.

Maybe we can see this as a positive Graham. Maybe we can watch what Karen does and then avoid doing that and therefore we don't get into any trouble.....of course if she copies what we do then I have no idea how to stop that.

Dyar :-?

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:17 am
But we are good boys who will follow in Dragon's footsteps, its the ladies who will be mis-behaving im sure ! 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:53 am
I am always good, I never do anything naughty, and if I do you can always call the fire brigade, eh Stace? :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:19 am
I am always good, I never do anything naughty, and if I do you can always call the fire brigade, eh Stace? :) :)
Beware...they may put ladders in your pantyhose :) :)

You could always call a Dyarman instead....but of course, we all know they have a bigger hose than me.

:-? :-? :-?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:33 am
I'll have their number on my speed dial, so they can put out the flames! :hyper:
:daz: :jump: :flame:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login