Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:31 pm
Well its Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :sofa: :shock:
Any one had any friday the 13th mishaps today? well all sorts happend to me. Firstly I couldnt go to the toilet while we were up the shops today as all the mens seemed to all be locked as they had all been vandalised so legs crossed till I walked home. :hyper: :shock: :flush: :bogroll: :) Secondly a parcel I have been waiting for didnt arive again :???: and thirdly we all seemed to have got the flu as well. :sick: So i hope I feel better befor the big trip next sat. :D Well thay say it happens in threes and it seemd to LOL :) :) So i have been hiding all evening and not going out anymore tonight. :D
Anyone else been in hidding to day?? :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Oh, no, Steve! I hope you are better for next week as well...I hadn't really noticed it was Friday the 13th except I do recall asking Karen if it was a full moon....so maybe something is awry! My grandmother used to HATE any Friday the 13ths...poor woman always had something horrible happen then. I've been inside at work all day so hopefully I'll be safe :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:37 pm
Sorry to hear you're not well Steve - that's bad news. I must admit I haven't had any bad experiences today - phew!

In fact exactly the opposite is the case finding out my big shop display smurf is worth far more than I paid for him :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:08 pm
So you gave me this cold did you, Steve? :o I have been sniffling and sneezing like anything. :sick: You do sound like you have been having a day of it though!

Something weird is happening to me at the mo, I keep getting emails to say I have a new private message and then I go to get it and there isn't one, I swear someone is playing tricks on me! :(

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:10 pm
Spooky, Stace just yahoo'd me to complain about the same thing!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:19 pm
So you gave me this cold did you, Steve? :o I have been sniffling and sneezing like anything. :sick:

Oooops sorry Karen....... :lol:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:12 pm
I completely forgot that it was friday the 13th today, and I'm usually such and unlucky person :lol:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:15 pm
Something weird is happening to me at the mo, I keep getting emails to say I have a new private message and then I go to get it and there isn't one, I swear someone is playing tricks on me!
Do you get any pms at all? I tried to send you one but so far it hasn't gotten thru yet. :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:56 pm
Nothing out of the ordinary to report hear although I was on the look out. :scared:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling very well Steve. Hope you get well quickly. :hug:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 pm
Everythings fine with me Steve, sorry to hear you are poorly, better this week than next tho, eh ?

:-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 pm
It was my sister-in-law's 30th birthday yesterday (Friday 13th). She was horrified that it fell on that day but she's celebrating with a party tomorrow anyway...another lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng trip to Perth!

Nothing bad happened to me yesterday. (Thank goodness after the week I have had!)
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login