Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 pm
I'm loitering with intent ! :) :)

Just like George Michael was, but my intentions are totally different, thank God ! :) :) :)

:-D :beer:
:haha:

ahem,..I think Graham, you better leave Georgie out of this one,....you are probably aware that he has a few fans on this forum, and I am not sure it's a good idea to challenge more of the female members :o

:) :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:34 pm
:) :) :) I F forgot ! :?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:35 pm
I thought so :yes:

You see I am watching out for you :hug:

sometimes :o

well, ok

rarely 8-) 8-) 8-)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:36 pm
Let me guess who that was.......D...?
Good guess :D
Enlighten us please Stace ? :) :) :)
I'd have to find it as it was quite a looooooooong time ago but I know I was flabbergasted!
Ahem, Stace, are those spider gone yet?
Spiders? What spiders? :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:36 pm
Rarely ? :shock: Holy crap, i'm done for ! :( :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:00 am
I'm loitering with intent ! :) :)

Just like George Michael was, but my intentions are totally different, thank God ! :) :) :)
You mean you have no intentions of getting arrested like George did or you had no intentions of picking up a policeman?

Either way...I am now mightly glad I didn't follow you into the men's toilet over in Brussels.

I have no idea what you're talking about Stace but I would be disappointed if I only made you speechless once....I will have to work harder on the forum from now on.....I think you have left me speechless many times so I am really such an amateur.

Dyar
Postby smurfwish » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Well its friday night and apart from having :dory: sorry :fish: and chips for supper it can only mean one thing....yet another jaunt up the motorway to the Midlands!!!
We are off to Mark (nutsaboutsmurfing) territory so that we can be in Walsall nice and early. As Thomas is now on the men's GB paralympic squad, he is off for his first day of training in Walsall. This will include some filming of him for a documentary re: the 2012 Olympics!!!
Then Sunday we are off to West Bromwich Albion for footie trials for him so all in all a"fun" weekend. At least we know that this is all a build up to him going to the 2008 Beijing Olympics. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Maxine x

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:14 pm
Hi Maxine,

Hope you have a good trip up! I have The Good Food show at the NEC to look forward to tomorrow. It will be packed, so I'll have to spend most of my time drinking booze 8-)

I know one of the physios for the paralympic team and I know she always has a good time at the events, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves! Go THomas!!
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

GFS

Postby smurfwish » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:22 pm
Ooooh the Good Food Show...that sounds interesting! We are staying in Kings Norton so its not eben far to go! What time is it on? Do you know if tickets can be bought on the door? I would love to pop along too, as most of my evenings are spent going into peoples homes and cooking for them and their friends! :-D Are you being dragged along by thesoontobemrs?
Thomas is looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead of him so thank you for your words of support. :-D :-D :-D

Maxine x

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:27 pm
I just had a look, it is sold out for Saturday but there are tickets left for Sunday:

http://www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/page.cfm
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789
Postby smurfwish » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:57 am
:wave: HOORAY :wave:

He did it....we have just had the phonecall we have been waiting for from West Bromwich Albion FC and Tom has made the team :hi5: . All those freezing cold saturdays sitting watching him play have finally been worth it. So today is a double celebration day :cheer: :cheerleader2: :cheer: :cheerleader2:

Maxine x

(One slight problem, he has a GB squad tournament in Leeds on Saturday at the same time as they want him to play football in Telford...this could be tricky. Apparently tho the league need to know a week in advance that he's playing so we might have missed the deadline...that'll solve a problem :fingers: )

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:05 am
CONGRATULATIONS THOMAS !

:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:

Remember me when you are famous :D I promise i wont throw a coin at ya when you come to our ground :) :)

Well done Mate :D

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:54 am
:-D Congratulations Thomas :-D

Wonderful news to hear. Wow Maxine, your house must be a very happy plase today. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:59 pm
Congratulations Thomas :-D Lucie & Simon

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:36 pm
Wonderful news, Maxine

Congratulations, Thomas

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Excellent to hear the great news Maxine & Andy

Congratulations Thomas

I am sure you will do well....GOOD LUCK

Dyar
Page 2 of 2