Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:12 pm
Interesting thread Stace (albeit old)! Louisa and I try to pick up a shot glass from every place that we go that has a Hard Rock Cafe. We only allow ourselves to get them from places we have been rather than buy online etc. We just buy the original ones and have missed a few but have quite a selection:

Rome
Bangkok
Gran Canaria
Malta
Nottingham
Madrid

San Francisco
New Orleans
Atlanta
Toronto
Toronto Skydome
Fort Lauderdale
Boston
Hollywood
Miami
Niagara Falls (US and Canadian side);
Chicago
Washington DC
New York
Key West

Funnily enough we don't have Birmingham or London, which aren't very far away at all!

We got so drunk in Montreal that we forgot during the day and when we did remember they were shut - either that or they didn't want to let us in. If anyone is in Montreal and wouldn't mind stopping by and picking one up for me it would be aprpeciated!!

If you would like me to pick up a pin next time we are away let me know. I can't promise anything in the near future though as we don't have any holidays planned (wedding........)

Mark
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:04 pm
i am still waiting for the pic of hard rock pins;) :-D :)
Ooops, I forgot about that....I'll post a pic soon, Sami ;) <--- EDIT: Sami, I just realized I deleted all old pictures from my attachments LOL! There were pics here but have since been deleted ;) I will post an updated one though as the old pic doesn't show what she's got now :D

OOOH, Steve, she doesn't have London or Nottingham yet - let me know if you can get those and how much it will be and I can paypal you the $$ :smile: Thank you very much!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:06 pm
We got so drunk in Montreal that we forgot during the day and when we did remember they were shut - either that or they didn't want to let us in. If anyone is in Montreal and wouldn't mind stopping by and picking one up for me it would be aprpeciated!!
That is so funny Mark!! :cheers:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:28 pm
Okay Stace..no worries, I'll pay them a visit and send you a PM :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:43 pm
Thank you, Steve! :hug:

Mark, I just checked what pins she has -- we haven't gotten any online with the exception of Kuwait...either I, her or my friends have picked up pins so far. (She has actually been to a few of the Hard Rocks since I last posted to get her own pins LOL!) Getting them online is like cheating :) :)

America
ATLANTIC CITY
BALTIMORE
CHICAGO
CHOCTAW
HOLLYWOOD, FL
LA JOLLA
LAS VEGAS
MYRTLE BEACH
NASHVILLE
NEW ORLEANS
NIAGARA FALLS, NY
PHILADELPHIA
ST. LOUIS
ST. THOMAS

World

AMSTERDAM
BERLIN
CANCUN
CATANIA
DUBLIN
GUAM
KUWAIT
LEEDS
PARIS
QUEENSTOWN
ROME
SEOUL
SINGAPORE
SYDNEY

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:05 pm

Getting them online is like cheating :) :)
I agree :D

I must pop into the Birmingham one at some point (I live just outside B'ham). When I do, I'll pick up some pins for you :D It's funny, because I am so close I have never felt the need to go :-?

We have banned family and friends picking them up for us. We also have a world map up on the wall - it's a good record of where we have been :D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789
Page 3 of 3

Login