Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:18 pm
See the headlines " Rae and Gerda caught on the rob" :) Good luck guys :D Lucie & Simon wants to tell you to use SNAP ON tools. Aparently they will be easier to use :-D Luciefer

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:38 am

:) :) By the looks of it he is only held by 4 bolts. That takes nothing to take apart, We would need a get away car.

gerda
Well it sounds like a few you of you guys are interested in stealing it, seems to me that Gerda has studied pretty well :-D :) :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Gerda » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:08 am

:) :) By the looks of it he is only held by 4 bolts. That takes nothing to take apart, We would need a get away car.

gerda
Well it sounds like a few you of you guys are interested in stealing it, seems to me that Gerda has studied pretty well :-D :) :)
It is pretty sad that the first thing I saw when looking at it was the bolts and how easy it would be to take off :???: :???: The second thing I saw was an empty corner in my house :) :) I swear though I'm not a thief :lol: But the thought just smurfed over me.. I could not help myself! :angry: :angry: :) :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:33 pm
Gerda, I think the thing that might give you away is driving the forklift up to it. It looks VERY heavy. :?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Gerda » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:11 pm
Good point Linda, better start eating my spinach :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:25 pm
Great photo Rae! I have been meaning to stop there actually. Also forgot to mention the smurf here on the board. I drive past there on the way to work every day. Noticed the Papa a few weeks back.. was surprised to see him. I can actually recall seeing him one year at the Royal Show. Could have been the same one.

Do I get 10 dollars to spend Toy Dreamer if I get my photo taken on Papa... hehe

Brad.
Page 2 of 2

Login