Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm
Very sorry for you loss Michelle and Wim. My heart goes out to you.
Mr Bill

Postby southernyacht » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:26 pm
So very sad Michelle & Wim - we're all thinking of you :hug:

Cathy & Andy
Cathy x :cat:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm
Oh Michelle & Wim, I am so very sorry to hear that :( :( :( I am sending you both big smurfy hugs, it really is sad to read this, you are the nicest people I have ever met and I am very sad for you :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Nivid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Sorry to read about your little angel. Axelle will always be a part of you and your family.

Stay strong!!!!!!!
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Michelle » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 pm
Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for the nice words you've written
We know we need to go on with our life, but it's so hard to realise it.

Big hug to you all
Michelle and Wim
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 am
Michelle - you and Wim move at your own pace, when you feel it is the right time you will know. I watched my parents after my little brother died, and even 14 years later you still see the grief and sadness. Someone once said - "When a parent dies, you lose your past; when a child dies, you lose your future." - I have never heard a truer word. Take especially good care of each other and watch after Wim, men usually do not feel they can cry and grieve, let him know he can. I remember our next door neighbor told my mom this after we buried my brother, "A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. But...there is no word for a parent who loses a child, that's how awful the loss is!" Take all the love and support from everyone here and in your lives and heal and live for your child. :(
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Gerda » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm
I just read this today and i'm in tears. I am so so sorry to hear this sad news, my heart goes out to you :hug:
happily smurfing along
Postby Schildkoete » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 pm
Oh Michelle,

I fell very very very sorry about.
I was busy for the last weeks so I read this know.

I just want to tell you "I know how do you feel"
I have tears in my eyes. ............

:hug:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Pickle Smurf » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:47 pm
So terribly sorry for your loss, Michelle and Wim. Thinking of you. xxxx

Postby Yonna » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 am
Dear, dear, Michelle and Wim!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby Axelle! I just heard since I haven't been reading the forum much lately. I just don't understand why these things happen to nice people like you two! I too am in tears and I feel so bad. I don't have the words to take away your pain. All I can say is you all are in my thoughts and prays! You are two very special people especially to me, you now that don't you? I wish you all the streght!

My deepest condolences to you both! :rose:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 2 of 2

Login