Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 5

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:29 am
The heads of people who have pissed me off!
.....so which one was Cleo?
Ahem, the second from the right - I'm surprised you don't want to know who the other heads belong to though :yikes: 8-)

And Lauren makes a very cute "fairy", Steve....I love little Alfie and Harry as pumpkins too!! I liked your pumpkin too, Graham, just don't tell anyone! The hat makes the outfit though, definitely!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:53 am
:shock: It looks awesome ! 3 cheers for Jason for doing it all ! He has clearly worked hard ! Nice job Jason ! :D

Excellent ! Thanks for showing us Staci !

:-D :beer:

Postby samismurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:16 am
:shock: :shock: :shock: woowoowoowo freaky
nice congratulation
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby samismurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:01 pm
oh hes cute :lol:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:24 pm
Nice pictures Staci..I love the graveyard :) I once dressed up as a zombi for a halloween party, it took me 2 hours to paint my body blue & grey, and make myself look hideous (careful!!)..then it took me all night to wash it off..and I couldn't eat anything because it went blue...never again :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:28 pm
More lovely pics Stace, please tell Jason from me he has done yet another superb spooky job and Kaz looks so sweet all dressed up. :adore: :clap2:

Steve, Lauren looks fabulous in her spooky fairy costume, I hope she enjoyed herself. :-D

Graham, I am speechless! :shock:

That Pumpkin costume must have been designed with you in mind! :pumpkin:

Little Alfie and Harry look sooooooo cute in their costumes. I am curious though, you didn't forget to mention to them it is pumpkin pie for tea tonight! :lol: :bolt:

We actually had a very quiet evening, only a few kids came around. I was all ready with my sweeties but no takers so I have been FORCED to eat them all today! :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby samismurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 pm
being forced to eat candies, thats the worst ever, :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:02 pm
being forced to eat candies, thats the worst ever, :)
:haha: I was thinking that too - unfortunately all our candy was taken :( - I mean given away :D I think we had over a hundred kids and adults come through...it was quite the mob scene :shock:

Postby naish510 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:14 pm
Wow Staci, these pictures are awesome !! But very scary !!! :shock:
In Belgium it's nothing like that. A few years ago we never heard about halloween, but now it's coming all over. The children ring every 5 min on the door for candy !! I love that !!!
But these pictures are so great !! Wow !!
And i saw your dog !! I have the same one !!! He's also a yorkshire terrier ans he's my little child ans his name is Duplo and 2,5 years !!! I will post a pic later of him :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:56 pm
Hi Staci, those photos sure look scary !! Jason has done an awesome job. Lauren looks really cute dressed up as does Grahams little pumkins. Graham i have to say you look even better in a pumpkin outfit than you do in a tutu :) . Oh and Kaz looks very cute too :D Lucie

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:24 pm
And i saw your dog !! I have the same one !!! He's also a yorkshire terrier ans he's my little child ans his name is Duplo and 2,5 years !!! I will post a pic later of him :D
Yes, please post a pic -- I thought you had two yorkies, no? Kaz is actually my parents' yorkie (who I watch ALL the time) and Oliver (below) is my baby. He'll be 12 in December and Kaz will be 4 in January :D I also have pics of the two of them in the "What do you look like?" thread.

Postby naish510 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Hi Staci here's my dog !!! Not the best picture but i will try better tomorrow !!!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:29 pm
Awwwww what a cutie!! We keep Oliver and Kaz with short hair as it's such a pain to comb out the long hair...how do you keep Duplo looking good with all that hair? :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:37 pm
Arrrh, lovely doggies ladies. :love: :-D

I had a dream last night that a stray bitch keeshond (which never happens) found her way to our garden and our two boys really took to her and we decided to keep her. :cloud9:

I told Richard about my dream this evening and his reply - "in your dreams" :o :???: :lol:

Postby naish510 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:49 pm
Awwwww what a cutie!! We keep Oliver and Kaz with short hair as it's such a pain to comb out the long hair...how do you keep Duplo looking good with all that hair? :cheers:
Hi Staci, he goes every two months to the hairdresser and i wash him every week and comb him then wich he doesn't like !!! One time i cut his hair short but he was like a rat lol !!
The dog before Duplo was just like Oliver and Kaz , his name was Yorki and i loved him so much. I cryed my eyes out when he died. But Duplo is also a lovely dog and i love him like he's my child :)

Your dogs are also very cute and beautiful !!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:23 am
Excellent pics Staci...me thinks that Jas is definately a master of Halloween decorating....his efforts always look amazing.

Nice to see Duplo again....woof woof woof woof chou chou.....a little message for Duplo there :D

That must of been a nightmare for Jas to set up Stace :shock:

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:39 am
Guys and girls!!! These pictures are great!!!!

Stacie I love your front garden and your Halloween cave: Perfect place for a dragon to rest after a long flight! :):):):)

Graham, you and the boys look like geat pumkins!!!!!

Steve, Lauren is a great whitch!!

I almost thought I was going to see Kaz and Duplo in some kind of Scary outfits for a second!!!! :):):):)

Here is my little red bat below... :):):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:59 am
Nice pic David, he looks like he is having fun......although for a second it looked like he was having a little too much fun and was very rude :shock:

.....see what the influence of Europe has done to me :-?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:07 am
Awww, great picture of The Little Dragon, but did daddy eat all of his sweets ? :o

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:59 am
Great pic David, I hope you had fun on Halloween. :-D
Page 2 of 5

Login