Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:09 pm
Great to hear you have Snow there Maureen, as long as it's not yellow snow i'm sure you're pretty safe.......... :-D :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:04 am
Well after the big let down of Christmas, we finally got a decent amount (that is decent not large) of snow over night..... :cheers: :cheers:

and I gotta work :( :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:08 am
Nice to hear you got snow Maureen me dear, i wish we did, we still have'nt seen any this winter :???:

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:03 am
Nice to hear you got snow Maureen me dear, i wish we did, we still have'nt seen any this winter :???:

:-D :beer:
Speak for yourself mr beers, we had some the other week :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:35 pm
That is great to hear Maureen. :snowing:

We haven't had any yet apart from a few flakes last week. We could see it on the mountains but it never got to us. I am hoping for a little flurry at some point but at the rate we are going, it will be summer very soon. I can't remember ever seeing daffodiles out in January before and I spotted quite a few earlier this week! :shock:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:06 pm
The snow is already gone again (no surprise here) but my ride to work this morning was something else.... :shock: As a dedicated employee I drove in thru snow and ice (even our major highways weren't cleared, and finding out where one lane began and other other ended was impossible :eek: ) only to find that it might have been a good idea if I had called our inclement weather line....They didn't officially open the office until 3 hours later..... Fortunately our guard didn't know about it either, so the few of us who were there, were able to get in there and work (well, not much work was done today :) ) I don't think I have seen the roads that bad before (and I have seen them in a bad shape) but it was an adventure ride I did enjoy a bit, especially when I was safe in the office :) :) :) :) :)
After proving that I am a dedicated employee, I asked my manager if I can now show how undedicated I am...and I have taken off tomorrow :cheers: :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:16 pm
No snow this summer for us down here.....but it has been a very cool summer by normal standards that I wondered if we wuld get snow at times.

Wearing jumpers/jackets in summer is not just not right

Dyar

PS - There is a long blonde hair floating in my breakfast cereal....that can't be good can it? :eek:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:36 pm
PS - There is a long blonde hair floating in my breakfast cereal....that can't be good can it? :eek:
I hope for your sake that someone in your house has long blonde hair!!! :eek:

If not... :-P
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm
I hope for your sake that someone in your house has long blonde hair!!! :eek:

If not... :-P
:haha:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:20 pm
Yeah I would say it was Mrs Dyar's again :o

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:23 am
I am just glad it wasn't Mr. Dyar this time :sofunny:

sorry, still laughing about it :sofunny:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:53 am
PS - There is a long blonde hair floating in my breakfast cereal....that can't be good can it?
Unless you have been adding spaghetti to your cereal agin, then no it is not good! :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 2 of 2

Login