Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Dyar at the exhibitionists entrance, Syd & a big prick, Dyar depressed at the stoopid US alcohol laws & Dyar with groovy ears :) :) You can't delete those Dyar they're all priceless :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm
The 3rd one show me a little depressed....it may be because I lost Syd...
yeah, right....I believe you :yes:.........not really, but I like to keep up appearances :cool:

In my heart I still believe he is checking out Hooters in Philly since this seems to be about the only city where you didn't have time for Hooters :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:03 pm
In my heart I still believe he is checking out Hooters in Philly since this seems to be about the only city where you didn't have time for Hooters :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
:sofunny: Moey, are you thinking what I'm thinking? We need to retrieve Syd from between a pair of Hooters when we go there next month :-? :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:04 pm
there
Let me clarify....

"there" means Philadelphia

NOT Hooters

I think :? :sprint::sofa:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 pm
I thought you said we are going on a man erm smurf hunt when I am there :-? :) :) :)

Where better to find men than in Hooters :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Where better to find men than in Hooters :) :) :)
Oh, trust me, you don't wanna man from Hooters :no: :eek: :o

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:27 am
You forget where I live :o

I can't be choosy :eek:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:12 am
:haha:

:-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:28 am
Sounds like you packed a lot into your holiday and your suitcase (27 t-shirts!! :eek: ), Dyar.

Dead Poet's Society is a great movie. :D

Poor Syd :(
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 pm
Sounds like you had a great time, Dyar :D
Sorry to hear about Syd though :(

How many Hooters are there in the US ?
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:39 pm
How many Hooters are there in the US ?
A lot :yikes:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 am
Yes there seems to be a lot. I didn't really go out of my way to find any as I would just be walking down a street and suddenly get all excited cos I have just discovered a new one.....kind of like how Christopher Columbus probably felt at times.

I have a ton more pics I would love to show you all relating to things talked about above and other pics that would probably start a few new interesting discussions but I am trying to be very well behaved and not over do it like I have in the past

I just had way way too much fun overseas like I normally do and can't wait for the next big trip I do

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:28 am
but I am trying to be very well behaved and not over do it like I have in the past
Eh, what?! Being badly behaved & over doing it is one of the reasons I enjoy reading your posts so much 8) Please don't change
I just had way way too much fun overseas like I normally do and can't wait for the next big trip I do
:D :cheers: When's the next one planned then? I mean you've been home for a bit, isn't it time you were off again? :) There's so much to see & do out there & so many more smurfs to be saved :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:43 am
but I am trying to be very well behaved and not over do it like I have in the past
Eh, what?! Being badly behaved & over doing it is one of the reasons I enjoy reading your posts so much 8) Please don't change
I don't think you need to worry, Tojo....After all, Dyars usually don't change, do they :D

and if he would, he'd have to answer to a few of us :o ...and I am sure he wouldn't want to do that :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:56 am
When's the next one planned then? I mean you've been home for a bit, isn't it time you were off again?
Yep you are correct Tojo but I probably won't get away again until at least November.....but more than likely it would be in April next year. I seem to of done really well with the frequent flyer points and basically have a one way free trip up my sleeve to anywhere I want to go which helps.

I have a desire to see places in Italy, the city of Paris and Canada (I better say Tennessee or Moey will be cranky at me)....of course going to places like these means I will more than likely try to visit a few neighbouring countries as well. I would love to get back to Germany again as I didn't get to spend enough time there for the amount I enjoyed it. I hit 4 different places in Germany such as Berlin, Frankfurt, Heidelberg & Dusseldorf but only got to spend about 2 days in each place as I had a pretty tight schedule trying to meet as many people as I could all in one go which was the highlight of my life at the time......and I think I did pretty well considering I stayed at 13 different places within the 3 weeks I was away (a big thank you to so many forum members of course). The last 2 trips have been a lot longer and a bit more laid back and I have been able to spend more quality time with people and kind of really get on their nerves much better.

Until then I just have to look back over the photos we all took and remember how fortunate I am to of met so many cool smurfers from around the world. I miss just being able to chat face to face to so many here as I found it quite natural and so easy to get along with everybody in person.....I miss it big time when I'm back home.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm
That sure is a lot of Hooters :eek:

Looks like you'll have to go back to finish them off, Dyar :-D

I'd love to see your other pics of your trip 8)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:27 pm
I'd love to see your other pics of your trip 8)
Well you asked for it Rae :) :)

I didn't want everyone to think I only just went to Hooters and did nothing else on my vacation.....so here are a few pics to show what a well rounded guy I am.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:29 pm
...and if you think that's all I did...then check out this

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 pm
...and just to ram the point home

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:49 pm
:) :) Cool pics, Dyar :D

I'm not going to ask how many 7/ 11's are in the US :lol:

Check out my smurfy site
Page 2 of 3

Login