Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:59 pm
.....well, it will be lunch time by then so straight after lunch, without any delay
Oh no...aren't you glad I saved you from work after lunchtime?? :smile:

Moey says hi to everyone from where I tied her up and locked her in the guest room. Oh wait, that wasn't "hi" that was a HELP :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:36 am
Keep her locked in there Stace, she does'nt need to talk to anyone besides yourself anyway 8-) 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:08 am
I heard the story of WHEN MOEY MET BOB earlier today :) :)

I think Moey's words were "he's something else" :) :) ....although Ia m sure Moey will give us a full report when she gets untied.

....and luckily Bob was apparently very well behaved. Although Stace did tell me something about Moey saying "I'm easy" when Bob asked a question so maybe we better get over there Mr Beers and save Moey's dignity bobfore it's too late.

Hope you guys have fun tomorrow in Baltimore.....say "hi" to R2D2 for me :D

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:45 am
.....say "hi" to R2D2 for me :D
I'll make her get her photo taken with him :photo: Guess what? It's raining in Baltimore today too ;)

And Rach, don't worry - there are photos...I have become quite adapt at photographing while having the world traveler here twice :-D Poor Moey was an unwilling subject at times but she got over it after about the 2,000th pic.

And Beers, I left her locked in her room but made her some coffee so she'd wake up. Gotta make sure she doesn't try to disable that security system again like she did in the middle of the night :yikes: And no, Moey, you can't go out through the window - it's way too far a drop :?

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:54 am
And no, Moey, you can't go out through the window - it's way too far a drop :?
That is so true......I still have the cuts and bruises to prove it from when Stace hurled me out the window in July......you would of thought she might of at least opened the window first before sending me through.

I also got into trouble for smashing her window too.....cost me $80 to get it repaired.....plus speacial Stace tax for breaking it in the first place.

After that I put my foot down and demanded that she physically abused me some place where nothing of her's would get broken......I lived to regret that after she kicked me in a place where nothing of her's got broken. :eek:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:14 am
Now, you are telling me, Dyar.......I could have used that bit of information about not going out of the window a few hours earlier.....I have cuts and bruises in places you don't even want to see.. :( :( :(

right now I am having a battle of wills with a laptop....:)

thanks everybody for your well-wishes

I had a good flight in..albeit a very interesting one...but I can't post about this one on here or this whole thread would need to be moved to the adult section :)

I survived the first Bobcat attack, but I have a feeling this will turn into the battle of wills, which I intend to win :D

the famous fins had to be fought off already, and I have an ugly picture to prove that I won, for now...

Other than that I am having a great time and Stace is great fun to be around ..once you know how to defend yourself

We were in Philly yesterday and it was pretty awesome when it dawned on me that I was in the city where America as a nation pretty much began and I was there about 6 days short of my first anniversary as an American citizen :smile: talk about timing..
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:36 am
right now I am having a battle of wills with a laptop....:)
I've had the same problems Moey....damn thing has a mind of its own at times.....can be very embarrassing :-?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:10 am
Well, i did say already that i like Bob, but Stace, if she is an easy picking, could you kindly give her a fin slap off me please ? :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:41 pm
.....well, it will be lunch time by then so straight after lunch, without any delay
Oh no...aren't you glad I saved you from work after lunchtime?? :smile:
I achieved about 20 minutes of work on Friday........I just feel so proud of myself.

I think...if I really put my head down and concentrate.....I could do 20 minutes and 30 seconds on Monday :D ......You better come on yahoo and time me Stace so I don't end up wasting my whole working day away.

Dyar

PS - I actually do work, it's true.......I try to at least.......ok that last bit is a lie.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:37 pm
the famous fins had to be fought off already, and I have an ugly picture to prove that I won, for now...
She fights dirty - just because she didn't like my singing, she shot me :-? You can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl :sprint:

I'll get her back when she's asleep tonight though :daz:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:47 am
Ok Moey, that picture does look like you do actually want to shoot someone :shock:

PUT THE GUN DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE FISH...... :o

Southerner's :banghead:

:) :) :)

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:58 am
Ok Moey, that picture does look like you do actually want to shoot someone :shock:

Southerner's :banghead:

:) :) :)

:iagree:

Fab pic ladies. :sofunny:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 am
Thank you, Beers....I had to lock her up again :?

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:59 am
By the look on Moey's face...that toy gun trigger must be really stiff

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am
All I can say is that it's nice to see you 2 girls in a toy shop that is meant for children this time. I don't think I need to post the pic of you 2 the last time you hung out when you visited a Southern toy shop now do I?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 am
I don't think you need to, Dyar

remember we have a picture of you being really really happy in that same store :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:40 am
Oh yeah....forgot about that one :banghead:

That's the pic where it's hard to tell who is the real dummy isn't it?

Dyar

PS - I guess there's no chance of you sitting on an apple and getting your pic taken is there?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:25 am
Oh Mosey, an apple for you too, great idea Dyar, get a camera ready Stace :) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:55 pm
:lol3: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

:haha:

It's great seeing pics of you both - I now know who I am talking to :cheers:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:10 pm
PS - I guess there's no chance of you sitting on an apple and getting your pic taken is there?
As a matter of fact, :photo: :)
Page 2 of 3

Login