Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 3
Postby FlamingO » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Hi all :hiya:

Was wondering how many of you here also enjoy gaming, either online or other, and if so what games do you play?

The new ps3 has entered our house so that the TV doesn't seem to show so many programmes anymore :-?

I guess my favourites are any sports games where you compete with one or more other person. Playing something like Olympics where you are in a hundred metre sprint waggling some stick about like a loonie ( :scratchinghead: still talking gaming here guys :-) ) and not even looking at the screen is always good craic :-D :cheers:

Postby HollandSmurf » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:25 pm
I have a Playstation 2 and a Nintendo 64 (I love oldschool style)
I always play skateboard games, project zero and Lord of the Rings on my Playstation.
On my Nintendo 64 I always play Mario Bros, Donkey Kong and other Old School Games.
I simply love gaming.
Ingrid :hippy:

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 pm
I love sports games too....but i`m more into sitting for hours on your own management type games..i.e.Football manager and the like....

Other than that i can often be found on playandwin.com...just passing the time...anyone for a game of BOB???

My family have now burnt out our 3rd PS2..so we`re stuck to the PC for now :(
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby FlamingO » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:34 pm
but i`m more into sitting for hours on your own management type games..i.e.Football manager and the like....
Oh I like these too Elvis :D I loved LMA Mgr '05 but not the later release :sad:

The only online game I play occasionally at the moment is poker :-D

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:04 am
FIFA O8 on the PS2 and championship manager, and wargames on the pc for me Sue ! But we have just bought Harry a Wii for Xmas, so i guess our TV wont be showing many programmes either when he gets it :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:15 am
I own a PSP with about 15 games..I like adventure and puzzle games..I've just completed Myst IV Revelation on my Imac and thoroughly enjoyed it..am either going to get a Wii or a DSLite, can't make my mind up :) I loved playing Super Mario Brothers, so the Wii might win :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby FlamingO » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 am
Hi Steve,

Adventure and puzzle games are good :D I did one of the tomb raiders which I really enjoyed - OK, I can be a bit impatient so I had to nag my man a bit for help every time I got stuck for too long :gimme:

I have heard of Wii but didn't know how it differs to the others, so I've just had a quick look on the internet. OK I still don't understand :-? This is perhaps why I just play the games and leave the man to buy the consoles :dawave:

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:18 am
The only game I really enjoyed playing was Mario Cart on my son's DS. Unfortunately the game seems to have disappeared so we can't play it anymore. :( I'd try out the Smurf game for Game Boy if I had it but since I din't I won't... :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:20 am
Ooh, I love the Tomb Raider games Sue..I think Revelation was my favourite, or the original in Venice :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:14 am
Tojo, Mario Kart fo the DS, a classic, Harry and me fight over who is playing it next :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:56 am
I always waited until Daniel went to bed in the evenings & then went upstairs & took it from his bedroom so that I could play it :) Vroom, vrooom!! :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 am
:haha:

Come on Tojo, be a man, take it off him while he's playing it :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:38 am
Ooh, I love the Tomb Raider games Sue..
Lara Croft rocks! I do not game but years ago I had a boyfriend that did and he brought home TR1 - I got hooked and made him buy each one as they came out...I never played but watched and helped while he did. I was much better at figuring out all the secrets and puzzles than he was but I jumped way too much when something scary happened :) :) :) I think I even cried when they ended up killing her but Lara's death hasn't stopped the games. The movies were ok (I hated Angelina as an actress until she played Lara - now I can tolerate her b/c she did a kick ass job). But I agree with the Steve, TR1 definitely my favorite too :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:25 pm
Hi have to admit, I love video games too, always have done. :-D

My all time fav has to be the SSX snowboarding games but I also love driving games and extreme sports such as the skateboarding.

We are trying to be good this time and wait for a PS3 until it has dropped in price a bit more. We bought both the others at full whack. :shock: :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Simon X » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:24 pm
Great thread here, I am surprised how many here seem to play a lot... :)
I own a PS2 and a Nintendo DS, but don't play many computer games...In the past I have played more on those consoles (PS2: Tony Hawk (skating), Burnout (racing), Pro Evoultion Soccer; NDS: Animal Crossing ("life-simulation"), Advance Wars (war strategy) and many more) and own many many games, but today I am nearly only playing Playstation versus my sister to beat her in Pro Evolution Soccer... :)
On the Nintendo DS I am also playing Mario Kart DS, great game....;) :) :D

Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:57 pm
I never have gamed!!!!!!I don´t like any kinds of these games...I bought the PStation 3 last week for my nephews and bought the new Proevolution Soccer 2008...They tried to teach me but it was imposible :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:15 pm
I go through phases with regards 'gaming'. At the moment, I hardly ever play games but when I am in the mood it is usually games like:

On Playstation:

Lara Croft and TR - all of them!! My favourite!
The Da Vinci Code - brilliant
Max Payne
Lord of the rings

On XBOX:

Fable
The Matrix - both games
Thief 1 & 2

There are others, but these ones are my favourites. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:26 am
I guess, I'm sort of older generation. :D I have a NES, a gameboy colour and a tv modul with 50 classics, e.g. Pacman, Starship. :D I love playing old alcade games, jump and run and adventure games, e.g. the Mario and Wario games, The Battle of Olympus, Kid Icarus, Smurfs and Zelda. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:20 pm
I guess, I'm sort of older generation
Bless you, Dom :hug:

I think you are still one of our youngest here on board :-D :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 pm
I enjoy gaming, a little too much at times :)

I dragged out the Nintendo 64 last year to let Kristy have a go at Banjo Kazooie and before I knew it I had completed that and also Banjo Tooie.
Once I start I have to finish, it might take we a few weeks but I have to complete it :)

I also loved Zelda,Mario Kart, Super Mario on the Nintendo 64

We updated that with a Nintendo gamecube about 5 or 6 years ago.
I love all the Mario Games, Mario Kart, Mario Golf, Super Mario Sunshine, Simpsons Hit & Run . We also have a few Spongebob Squarepants games.

A few weeks ago we purchased a Wii. It came with Wii sports which I've only had a few goes on. Ten pin bowling was pretty cool and the boxing was fun....my arm muscles were so sore the next day after punching so much :) We did buy Mario Party 8 the same day but I haven't had a go yet.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 1 of 3

Login