Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfieduck » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:13 pm
There's some work that needs to be done in our bedroom due to a major damp/mould problem. This involves dismantling a built-in wardrobe!!!

Unfortunately, all the smurfs are currently living in the bedroom. So, all the displays etc will have to come down and the smurfs are going to have to be boxed up and stored. :( :banghead: :( :banghead: :( :banghead: I am well p***ed off!!

Hopefully, my other half will agree to a couple of smurfs spending the next few weeks in the living room??? Fingers crossed. There's no way my new BASF (when he turns up) is going straight into a bloodly box. :lol: :)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby FlamingO » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:31 pm
That's a real shame Sharon :sad: I hope you get your bedroom sorted quickly :D and your smurfs can return to their home :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:24 pm
Oh no Sharon.....that sounds like a nightmare. Maybe we should all head over and give you a hand to fix it up

I hope things can get back to normal as soon as possible

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Maybe we should all head over and give you a hand to fix it up
I think so too, Duckie...there is a smurf room in Delaware that can house your little guys while you get the repairs done :smile: I mean, if they are going to have to be in a box anyway, may as well ship it :winks:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:03 pm
Nah, that room is full already...better send them to Tennessee....:smile:

hope you get the bedroom fixed soon though..that sounds like a mess :hug:

the good thing about boxing up the smurfs is that when you get them back out it's like getting them all new again :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:49 pm
the good thing about boxing up the smurfs is that when you get them back out it's like getting them all new again :-D
Very true - it was better than Christmas opening everything back up again :smitten:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:56 am
Hope you get it fixed soon Sharon..I know what it's like living without your smurfs on display to look at..90% of my collection still is in Nottingham :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 am
That sucks Duckie ! But at least once the work is done, the little fella's can come back out ! :D

Put them away carefully :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:24 pm
That sucks Duckie ! But at least once the work is done, the little fella's can come back out ! :D
That's what she.....um :bolt:

Dyar

Postby purplesmurfette » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Hello Sharon, I hope your bedroom will be fixed soon. :thumbsmurf: My Smurfs have been boxed up for about 3 months because I am waiting for some shelves to be built. I miss not being able to look at them. :(
:flower: CINDY :flower:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:47 pm
Thanks for all your messages, guys! :-D

Cindy wrote:
My Smurfs have been boxed up for about 3 months because I am waiting for some shelves to be built. I miss not being able to look at them :(
That sucks Cindy! Though, as some of the other forum members have rightly said, just wait until you open up the boxes again and take all your smurfies out. It will be terrific!! :-D

:cheers:

Postby purplesmurfette » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:26 pm
Hopefully my shelves will be built in the next few days. They will be adjustable wall shelves. My father in law is going to build them. They would have been done before now but he has been busy. When I have got them nicely displayed I will post some pics.
Hope it doesn't take that long for your bedroom to be fixed. :smurf1:
:flower: CINDY :flower:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:06 am
Hopefully your bedroom won't take too long to fix, Sharon :???:

Lets hope your shelves don't too long either, Cindy :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:05 am
Cindy wrote:
When I have got them nicely displayed I will post some pics.
Oh, yes please!! I love seeing other people's smurfy displays. :D

Postby Rachel » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:10 pm
Hi Sharon :hug:

I do feel for you as I had to pack my smurfs away for 3 long years but at least you know it will be better in the longer run once the work has been done. :-D

I am sure a few little smurfies on the living room wouldn't hurt, maybe even the bathroom???? 8-)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:59 pm
I had to pack my smurfs away for 3 long years
My goodness, Rachel!! How on earth did you cope? I am so glad that you have now got your very own smurf room. After being separated from your smurfies for so long, you definitely deserve it!!

:D

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:29 am
I had to pack my smurfs away for 3 long years
My goodness, Rachel!! How on earth did you cope? I am so glad that you have now got your very own smurf room. After being separated from your smurfies for so long, you definitely deserve it!!

:D
Thanks Sharon :hug:

It was hard but I found it more frustrating than anything. Having had all my collection out and to hand and then suddenly not to be able to check things or even know exactly what I had was difficult but that was when Blue Imps came in very handy. When I did eventually get them all unpacked again and able to give them their own space, the feeling was FANTASTIC. :cloud9:

Hopefully your building work won't last long and you will be reunited with the little blue guys quickly. Maybe even with a couple of new display ideas. :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login