Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:55 pm
I had to laugh the other day when it was flurrying for a little bit because the day before I assured Moey that it rarely if ever snows here in December. We usually get some snow in February or March. Well, it has been snowing for real all day here today and it is up to 3 inches. It is supposed to snow clear through morning. I cannot believe how early it has snowed here this year. I guess the snow gods heard me and wanted to prove me wrong (I am rarely wrong too LOL). Thought I'd share some pretty snow pics because it makes the cold so much more bearable :snowman:

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:02 pm
Lovely pics, Staci :frosty:

I wish it would snow here :( no chance of that seeming it's 37 degrees today :cry: (that's sweating, not crying)

Maybe you could post the webcam link of the road near your work again :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Great pics! :)

Max "snow" we've gotten was the other day, when it "snowed"so little (and thin, and tiny) that I'm not even sure if it qualifies under snow. ;)

Anyway, love snow - just hate driving on it.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Maybe you could post the webcam link of the road near your work again :-D
Here it is :D

http://www.deldot.gov/public.ejs?comman ... tType=http

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Great pictures, Stace :D I love snow and would love nothing more than play in the snow right now :-D

Maybe you have a real snowy winter season this year and next :cheers:

Actually I am hoping for one myself...We have bittercold temperatures but no snow...only maybe ice rain...

and yes I admit, when I saw the pictures...I sounded like another forum member (again) "I've been there".....was nice to see your work and house again and of course Kaz and Ollie :smitten:

Are you really serious when you said you are willing to exchange Ollie for a cute, wild and smurf eating cat? :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:04 pm
What have you done with my Wilmington Stace? When I left you in charge it was hot and humid and look what you've done in only a matter of months. I expect all of this snow to be cleaned up and the temperature raised before I come back there ok?

Great pics and oh......I've been there :-D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:59 pm
I miss the summer.... :snowing:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:07 am
Snow already ? You lucky thing :lol: :lol:

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 am
Great piccies Fishy!!
Is your house the one with the black door? I know where ya live now...nah nah nah nah !!!! :) Hopefully, one day, I can say that "I have been there" too. :D

I love the pic with your little yorkies enjoying the snow. They are adorable!!

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Elvissmurf » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 am
:-? Ermmm....what is snow???
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:27 am
Great piccies Fishy!!
Is your house the one with the black door?
Actually it looks black because the door is open...my front door is actually tan ;) But to answer your question, yes that is my townhouse :)

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:47 am
Fishy wrote;
that is my townhouse
Have you got a country house too?

:D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:20 am
Fishy wrote;
that is my townhouse
Have you got a country house too?
I wish...and a beach house too :winks: That's just what connected homes are called here. I guess I can call my parents' place the country house even though it is on a major highway but when you are inside there, you'd never know as it's SO quiet :-?

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:45 am
Wonderful photos Stace. I love snowy pictures. Snow looks great but I prefer to be indoors looking out as I hate the cold :)

It'll probably snow here some time this winter too but right now it's just windy & rainy. No point using an umbrella unless you want to do a Mary Poppins :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby FlamingO » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Excellent photos Staci :D I do like it when it snows :-D as long as I don't have to drive anywhere in it. :-|
We have had one evening of snow so far but it had all melted by the morning :snowdance: But snow scenes are the best :cheers:
Tojo, we have identical weather too right now - very strong gales and lots of rain :rain:

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:05 pm
Great pics, Stace, I LOVE snow so just seeing your pics is getting me all excited. :snowman:

Wet and windy is about it for us at the moment. :(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:48 pm
This is the perfect snow....everything looks pristine and white plus the roads are completely clear and safe. The way I like it :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 am
Awwwww wish there it was snowing here,too. :( That's the reason, why I hum "Let it snow" almost 24/7. :snowdance:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:25 pm
It's snowing again this afternoon too :shock: Who said there was global warming going on?? It's freezing!! :snowflake:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Lucky Stace :neutral:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login