Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Margaret » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:18 pm
Thank you so very much JOAQUÍN for the S.C.C.I letter and the three really cute pins !!

Sometime last year I brought three S.C.C.I papa with dinos , Papa with chalk board and the one holding the gold pig all from the same seller and no certificates .A few months after the seller emailed me that she found the certificate for the papa with dinos and then a couple days later she said she found the box and certificate for the papa with chalk board but was not able to find the certificate for the one holding the gold pig but believed she may have sold it in ebay with a bunch of collector letters .I was OK with that because I had no plans on selling them and was happy to have the other certificates that I did not expect

Then I had saw a post by JOAQUÍN that had said he had a S.C.C.I certificate for the smurf with the golden pig . So I had I asked him in a post and email him if he got the certificate from a US seller in a collection of S.C.C.I news letters ??

I could not belive he wanted to give me the certificate so it would always be with the smurf he belonged with .

WOW JOAQUÍN is really wonderful person !! Thanks agaon !!!!!!!!!

Postby Max » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:34 am
I know it very well, Pitufo is a great person!
I can confirm!

:D :D :D

Max

Postby FlamingO » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:43 am
That's a lovely story Margaret :D And Joaquin, if only the world was full of people like you :sun: :-D

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 am
And Joaquin, if only the world was full of people like you
:iagree:

What a lovely story Margaret! I am so glad that you have now got all your certificates. I bet you are over the moon. It's great to hear about other collector's successes!

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:37 am
Great team work :-D and congratulations, Margaret on having these three now :-D

and I agree with the others...Joaquin is a great guy with a great sense of humor :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:03 am
Thanks Margaret for your kind words!!!!!It had no sense that a smurf lives in NY and his certificate lives in Sevilla-Spain :) :) :) I am really glad you have both items in your collection!!!!!!!

But the change was not for free...I received three lovely sockels!!!!! :) :) :) :)

And please, I am not such a great guy...Ask to my twin brother´s wife... :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:17 am
This another great example of one member helping out another.

This was such a lovely tale to read & I'm so happy that Maureen's smurf has been reunited with his certificate :D

Great stuff Joaquin & Maureen :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:42 am
I received three lovely sockels
Which ones? I am very, very, very nosey when it comes to other collector's smurfs. I like to know everything!!!! :) :lol:

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 pm
That is a lovely lovely story. I am so happy to hear this smurf and certificate were reunited and that you also received the other missing certificates Margaret, fabulous. :-D :-D

I think many of us here will agree, Joaquin really is one of the smurfiest people on the planet. :smurfwave:

Three cheers for Joaquin.

Hip hip horray.
Hip hip horray.
Hip hip horray.

:carrots:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:39 pm
:smurfcarrots: :smurfwave: :smurfcarrots:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:38 pm
That's great to finally have the certificates, Margaret :clap:

Good on you Joaquin :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Wow what a nice thread this is......very nice to see smurfers helping each other and Joaquin is one of the nicest people on here......just really nice to read and congrats Margaret for such a nice thing to receive.

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:50 pm
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 1

Login