Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:54 am
Dear Father!

Since there was no class yesterday, I convinced my mum to go to Venlo, The Netherlands with me. Thank God, she agreed on doing so. :woohoo: :yay:
It only takes us two hours to get there by train and the station is pretty close to our flat.
After we had drunken our coffee, we parted ways for almost three hours. :D Of course, I visited the smurfy chemist's/ pharmacy to treat me with some smurfy medicine. :D

I could do nothing, but picking a Smurfette with trolley variation for 15 Euro and a road sign Syd for 7,50 Euro for my collection. :smitten: Sadly, I was only able to pick the Stars magazine for Manni and me (featuring Alicia Keys), but no other smurfs. However I will return in February with some of my Birthday money, after having met up with my Lady on January 20th.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:30 am
Sounds like a lovely day off from classes, Dom :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:37 pm
It sounds like you had a good time in Venlo Dominique :D What better day can you spend away from your studies than with buying smurfs, sigh....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Hi Dominique, good to hear you made it to Venlo again, I hope Frans is keeping well. :-D

This is a shop that I really would love to visit one day as I have bought quite a few smurfs from there online. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Hey Dominique

Great to hear you went to Venlo again. When I am next in Germany can we should go there again? 8)

The shop is only about 8 mins drive from where Klaus lives and I had no idea it was THAT shop when I went there.....I had heard of it but it was only later that I realised how lucky I was to see it. I found some really cool variations there, including some I still haven't found elsewhere.

Hey Rach, I have a big yellow bag I bought in NYC that I could smuggle you in if you want to go really badly. Stace actually hopped inside the bag easily earlier this year, so if you, or anyone wants to travel for free as part of my luggage then just let me know.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:15 pm
If you go to Germany in October or November next year, you won't even have to put me into a bag :-D but you might have to fight a dragon :shock:

but I would really love to see that store, too :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:27 pm
If you go to Germany in October or November next year, you won't even have to put me into a bag
So we can just bury you at sea or sumthin?

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:22 am
Hey Dominique

Great to hear you went to Venlo again. When I am next in Germany can we should go there again? 8)

The shop is only about 8 mins drive from where Klaus lives and I had no idea it was THAT shop when I went there.....I had heard of it but it was only later that I realised how lucky I was to see it. I found some really cool variations there, including some I still haven't found elsewhere.

Dyar

Hi Dyar,

I always told you, how much I would love to meet you and Klaus. :D
So please count me in. :-D
Btw. I hope you will have created another Syd Smurf, once you return to Germany. I wanted to give you a Syd as a Christmas present, but unfortunently I failed in finding a cocktail stick wearing the Australian flag. :(

Postby smurfer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:54 pm
Hi Dominique ,

Nice to here you like Venlo and this shop :-D
I've been in this shop once myself , and really loved it there :love:

:cheers:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm
Glad you had a nice day in Venlo, Dominique!!!!!!!You are a lucky girl with thak kind of smurfy stores near home!!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:35 pm
What a nice way to sin :) :-D :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Hi Dominique

Then it's something we must do next time I am in Germany and that area of Europe where so many of my friends live.

Also a big thank :hug: you to you and Manni for my Chrissy card that arrived this week

Very nice of you to think of that

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:19 am
Awwww Dyar,

it was a pleasure sending you the card. :hug: I will pass forward your hug to Manni. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:23 am
Hi Dominique ,

Nice to here you like Venlo and this shop :-D
I've been in this shop once myself , and really loved it there :love:

Hi Ron,

actually I discovered another Dutch smurfy resource in Maastricht about two years ago. It was a second hand record shop which was also selling smurfs. :D (Unfortunetly, I forgot the name and everytime I went there, I wasn't able to find it again. :banghead: :? :( ) Anyone help, please? :?

I love going to the Benelux. :D At least, once a month, I just have to go to Maastricht, Amsterdam, Venlo, Enschede, Den Haag, Utrecht, Liege, Luxemburg. I guess, I must have lived there in any of my former lives.

Postby smurfer » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:06 am
Hi Dominique ,

Sorry , I don't know that store in Maastricht ... :-?
Because I live near Amsterdam , Maastricht or venlo is a long trip for me ... :(

But whenever you're near Amsterdam , please feel free to visit me , I would love to show you my smurf collection :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:53 pm
Because I live near Amsterdam
I don't blame you Ron...if I lived near Amsterdam, I wouldn't even know my own name after a while :) :)

I have to go back there again soon as well......so many places, so much time left.....but so little money to do it with :(

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:43 pm
I've only been to Amsterdam once but I enjoyed it so much that I spent the whole time giggling with laughter :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:20 am
Hi Dominique ,

Because I live near Amsterdam , Maastricht or venlo is a long trip for me ... :(

But whenever you're near Amsterdam , please feel free to visit me , I would love to show you my smurf collection :-D

Hi Ron,

I'd love to met you in person. :-D Thanks for the invitation. :D

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:49 am
Hi Dominique!

Father Attom was shocked! knowing you are still obsessed with saving smurfs, but also heart warmed with the thoughts of seeing your happy face
in Holland.

you may not know but I'm also from there, and would love to visit the
dutch smurf people!

It sounds like your trip was successful and you may some friends!

BLESS YOU!

Father Attom
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby smurfer » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:21 am
I don't blame you Ron...if I lived near Amsterdam, I wouldn't even know my own name after a while :) :)
:haha:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Ron,

I'd love to met you in person. Thanks for the invitation.
Always welcome Dominique ! :D
Page 1 of 2

Login