Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfieduck » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:03 pm
As some of you already know, Fishy recently gave me some S & T figures. So, I thought it would be nice to share with you the rest of my collection (please note that it isn't as big as my smurfie collection - yet! lol)

smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 pm
What a sneaky large Sylvester display :) :) :)

You have a nice collection there...are you actively collecting them?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:14 pm
Very nice collection Duckie.....Fishy sent me some S & M items last year which look a bit different but are still fun to play with also :D

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 am
@Dyar 'You're desthpicable' :)

Sufferin’ succotash! Sharon, what a great collection of Sylvester and Tweetie items..I loved those cartoons as a kid :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 am
Thanks guys!!! :-D
are you actively collecting them?

Yes and no, really!!! :-? I wouldn't say in the way that I actively look for smurfies but I do have the occasional look on Ebay to see if anything catches my eye (purse lol) It's a matter of space because, believe me, if I had a huge 'collections' room then I probably would collect a lot more Sylvester and Tweety stuff. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:19 am
I have seen Duckie's collection in the fur and feather and it is fab! :-D That large Sylvester was above where I was sitting and was quite a surprise I can tell you! :) Great pics Duckie. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 am
@Dyar 'You're desthpicable' :)
Good one, Steve :-D Except Dyar has no clue what S & M really is :sofunny: He just thinks it stands for "Stace & Mer".....but his statement would still be correct LOL!

I was going to ask you to post photos of your S & T collection, Duckie...you must have read my mind - very nice and I like that huge Sylvester!! :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:41 am
:cheers: Hilary and Fishy!!! :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:11 am
That's a great collection of sylvester & tweetie pies.

Somewhere we had a sylvester & tweetie pie toy from McDonalds but I've no idea where it is now. Maybe it'll turn up again :-?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login