Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:43 am
Hope you have a wonderfully decadent day! :cheerz: :balloons: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2: :partyon: :party: :band:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:06 am
Happy Independence Day to our American friends. :D :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :cheerz:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Well, I just returned from a typical Pickett Grill out :banghead: ....and now it's time to celebrate my real independence :)

:yay: Happy 4th of July everybody:yay:

Independence Day is still one of my fav movies :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am
I celebrated my first 4th of July in grand style......fireworks :magic2: & Jack Daniels :beer:

3 days later.....I am still recovering in a little less style.....but I had a great time all the same.

Dyar

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 pm
I know its a little late to talk about the fouth of July. I is my favorite holliday. This year we had about 120 people show up. It was heald at my nephews house. I have for the last twelve years bought the entire contents of a fireworks stand the day after the fourth. The first year I paid $250 and filled a dodge mini van. The second I paid $1000 and filled two pickups with camper shells to the rim and a full size pick up two layers high. I inventoried everything that year as I always do. The total was a little over $100,005 just so you don't think that was a typo one hundred and five thousand dollars. Way too much for us to shoot even though I had over 20 people lined up to help. I had to give a lot away let me refrase that I wanted to give a lot away to kids and would walk into a restraunt find out how many kids the employees had and bring in large bags of fireworks for each. I gave away over 30 bags full of lots of kids stuff. The show was still unbieleveable. People were stopping all along the highway and driveing down my street and parking. Wow I think one of them just went off behind me. Nope just thunder. Shook the house. This year was pretty good but I will never come close to that year. Cheers and thank all of you. Way late. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login