:wave::switch::wave::switch:
:wave::switch::wave::switch:

Hope you had an excellent day!! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 am
:party:Happy Birthday, Elvis :party:

Sorry it's late :( :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 am
Happy Birthday Elvis
:smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave:

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 am
Thankyou Staci,Maureen and Hilary.

Yesterday was without doubt the worst birthday i have ever had...spent most of the day trying to stop the local kids from picking on mine...then at 8.55 P.M. i got to see my wifes brother pour paint stripper over our car..that was due to my wife`s fall-out with her parents back in March (you may remember that was why i had to stop trading as Elvissniff).

So spent the next couple of hours going through statements with the police.

Then had to phone the insurance company to try and make a claim..only to be told "as we`re only covered for third party,we are not covered)..so,the car is now a write-off,and we can ill afford a new one right now...got to buy the kids new school uniforms yet.And bang go any days out for our kids for the next 2 weeks...only had a couple so far due to the awful weather we have had this summer...bought a new pool for them and have only been able to use it once!

Not a happy day :(

But thankyou all anyway. :D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 am
Oh that's awful, Elvis!! I am so sorry your birthday was so bad! I hope you have pressed charges against your brother-in-law and he gets whas coming to him!! What a complete & utter git to have done such a thing!! :x

:hug: for you and your family
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am
Not a happy day :(
Oh how utterly horrible!!!!! That brother-in-law should come to his senses and pay for what he's done as well as being tossed in jail :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:48 am
I don't understand some people, I really don't! :angry: So sorry you had a lousy day Elvis. I hope your brother-in-law gets done for the damage! :x

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:56 am
I am sorry to read about your day :shock: :shock:

What a horrible thing to do. Can you take your brother in law to court? I understand not wanting to take family there, but well....there is only so much a person can take :angry:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 pm
Thankyou everbody for your kind words.. :hug:

Yes we will be pressing charges against him,and i only hope the police can find enough evidence against him..so far as i know,so far the only witnesses where my wife and i.And a threatening email he sent my wife on tuesday evening (the police were warned at this stage,but they deemed it not high enough in their priorities to sort out then and there)

This argument had nothing to do with him,apart from it involving HIS mum.My wife has kept away for the last 6 months,but has been constantly hounded down on Bebo,Facebook,HI-5,Friends reunited etc, by her mum and sister..basically cutting off any form of contact to friends by getting there first (her sisters friends list now is a roll call of my wifes school year).

My wife suffers with Lupus,and has recently had a massive flare,and has been suffering with depression (something that runs hand in hand with lupus sufferers).We also have a daughter with Autism,so her brother has now taken away one of our only forms of escape. :banghead:

Well as they say...

"Things can only get better"

Here`s hoping.

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:53 pm
My wife suffers with Lupus
A friend of my has Lupus and I know what a horrible disease this can be, and I have read a fair amount about Autism. Also, my wife has multiple sclerosis and I am her carer. Therefore, I can assure you that I am fully aware of what extra stress on top of dealing with these illnesses can be like. My heart really goes out to you, your wife and your family! :hug:

Yes, Elvis, things can only get better and I sincerely hope that they do.
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 pm
Oh god Elvis what a nightmare :shock: :shock: I'm sorry that your birthday turned out like it did :(

I hope for the sake of yourself & the family that the police can do something to help you out.

I can never understand why people have to be nasty to one another, it makes me :angry: :angry: :banghead:

Perhaps you can do like the Queen does & have another birthday later on when things are going better :D I'll have a beer & a pasty on you :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am
Sorry to hear your birthday was so bad Elvis..I truely hope everything works out for you, how unsmurfy :(

Sending you best wishes anyway, have another birthday later in the year like Tojo said :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Azrael » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 am
I'm really sorry to hear that Elvis, and I hope things do get better for your family.

Al. x
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby FlamingO » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 am
:shock: Blimey Elvis! Hope things start to improve for you all real soon :hug: :hug: :fingers:

Postby Elvissmurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Thanks again everybody...

Just thought i would update you all..

Police have still not got around to picking my brother-in-law up...and when i phone to enquire i can never get to talk to the person i need too....1 call to the police complaints commission coming up tomorrow.

And unfortunately the situation with the local kids is not going away anytime soon...so it`s beginning to look like there is a move on the cards.Police are proving useless on this score too...they ask me to keep a diary of any events for 3 months....whilst my kids self-confidence and happiness drops through the floor...Yeah,thanks constable! :beer: ..i could do with one of those self refilling glasses right now.

I find myself hoping for rain (so my kids won`t ask to go out)..and for the start of the new school year to hurry up and arrive.

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 am
I'm so sorry Elvis. I wish we could do something to help. If you want a cheap holiday any time I could always lend you my house for a week and move in with my parents. They'll be thrilled! :eek: :lol: Mind you, I'd have to lock the smurf room up and that means no access to the kitchen..... :) :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login