Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Hi,
Maybe you have noticed that the design for ebay changed and for example the search is new...I didn't like the new search, as it wasn't possible to look for something in a specific category (e.g. "smurfs"). At least I didn't manage to do that. :) Besides the design changed all the time. Today the old design, tomorrow the new design. :???:
At least for the search I found a solution in the Internet:
Click on the "Buy"/"Kaufen"-button on the top. There, at the bottom you'll find the following:

You are currently testing eBay's new search experience. If you prefer, you can opt out of the test.
or (in German)
Sie nutzen gerade eBays neue Suche. Sie haben jedoch auch die Möglichkeit die neue Suche zu verlassen.

(By the way: The English text says you are testing the new search, the German text says, you are using the new search.)

Click on that and the search will change. But maybe the next day the design could have changed again. :???:

:D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:52 pm
It's annoying, isn't it? I've got used to the new version but I still prefer the old version. Thanks for the tip of getting out of it though. I haven't always been able to find the "opt out" link. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 pm
I am not too fond of it either and have switched back :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:29 am
I don't like the new format at all & find it very confusing :x The old overview was much, much better.

The new version of Firefox isn't as nice as the old one either.

I wonder why they always have to mess about with their layouts :-? :banghead:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:30 am
I like the new Firefox. :o
Page 1 of 1

Login