Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 am
Hi guys,

some of you may know that I'm a huge Alicia Keys fan. Knowing that she has recorded the theme for the latest Bond movie "A Quantum of Solace" with White Stripes-singer Jack White, I was shocked to read that White has just released the track physical as a very limited 7" vinyl only. Would anyone be so kind and get a copy for me, please?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Way_to_Die

Thank you so much,
D.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 am
Hi Dom,
I will see if I can find it for you :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:41 am
I appreciate your help tremendously, Staci. :hug:

Postby Schildkoete » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 pm
Hi Ritter_Schlumpfenherz, :cheers:

look at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LFW2524

Type the Code they displayed and wait some seconds, start the download
and then you have the track :-D
"Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die feat. Jack White ...~ .mp3"
but not the album. :( :(

So my it helps and happy listening

:cheers: :cheers:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 pm
Thank you for asking Dominique.....guess who gets to go to another record store really soon :smile:

Thank you very very very very much :hug:

Dyar :dream:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm
Oh no.. hasn't Syd smurf got "the smurfs go pop" album.. and for that matter the smurf's entire discography? :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm
:haha:

I think a certain Aussie might have to stay home when Dominique's record arrives :shhh: :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:28 pm
Oh no.. hasn't Syd smurf got "the smurfs go pop" album.. and for that matter the smurf's entire discography? :-?
Oh no...they made a lot more of those terrible albums than I will ever be able to own Daryl. :relieved:
I think a certain Aussie might have to stay home when Dominique's record arrives :shhh: :o
Good idea....cd shopping on the internet with my magic card works wonders as well :D

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 am
Hi Ritter_Schlumpfenherz, :cheers:

look at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LFW2524

Type the Code they displayed and wait some seconds, start the download
and then you have the track :-D
"Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die feat. Jack White ...~ .mp3"
but not the album. :( :(

So my it helps and happy listening

:cheers: :cheers:
Thank you very much Ingo. :D

Btw. :welcome: to the smurfiest place on the net. My name's Dominique, I'm from Dortmund and I have been collecting smurfs for 25 years. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 am
Thank you for asking Dominique.....guess who gets to go to another record store really soon :smile:

Thank you very very very very much :hug:

Dyar :dream:
Awwwww thank you so much guys. :hug: :( :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 pm
The rumour is that we will be going to a special record shop later today Dominique......got my magic card ready just incase as i've been there before and I know they have some good things.

I believe it's important to know where all the good record shops are no matter which city you find yourself in. I am sure you understand what I mean.

Dyar

PS: If you need me to email or send you anything more, then always feel free to ask

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 pm
We went to the record store this arvo and once again....a big thank you Dominique.

We turned a $6 trip into a $117.......I may of been responsible somewhat for the extra amount.

Dyar :smile:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:40 am
How was that again about not wanting to spend any money :scratchinghead:

You remind me more and more of somebody else.....just with a different addiction :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:14 am
I hope you weren't referring to George Michael again. Poor Georgy Porgy.....if only he got into Slurpees he would be a lot better off.

"Let's Slurp outside.....in the sunshine"

You see, he just would of been a lot better off in the long run if he got into Slurpentology

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am
If you would open your own special Slurpee store in London you could save the world from another Georgie News story...adding muffins from Amsterdam and you have a Georgie Porgy :D

He might even release a new song

"I want your Slurpee"
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am
I very much doubt that Dyar would let him have his Slurpee! :-D

Postby agent smurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:24 am
I would check ebay and there's even a realistic chance that they'll sell it at Saturn in Dortmund. E.g. I bought the 2nd latest Paul Weller 7'' for my dad there. Not sure if that was strictly limited but I didn't want to listen to it anyway. :D

Excuse me I have some problems with the css thing (not the band).

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:13 am
I very much doubt that Dyar would let him have his Slurpee! :-D
I don't have any doubts about it Hilary.....you should of seen the tantrum I had when Kate tried to share my Slurpee one day....I can't say I'm proud of it now.....but kids should respect things that don't belong to them.

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:59 am
Awwww! That's a cute pic (of the kids). :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login