Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:09 pm
Hi guys, :wave2:

I am soooooooooo sorry I have not been around for so long, I really had no idea how busy life would suddenly become this year. The orchestra (it has now grown a bit) has been going mad with reheasrsals, concerts, a tour and a recording session booked in a few weeks and I started a full-time year long teaching course in September which has meant I am now a teacher / student at the same time and this is killing my evenings and weekends. I haven't even had any time to sell any smurfs since the beginning of the summer, hopefully I will sort that soon. :D

I was really hoping to make th fair on the weekend but I have rehearsals which I can't get out of but I really just wanted to wish Michelle, Veronique and Anne all the smurfy luck in the world, I hope it goes reaaly well and anyone who is going, I hope will have a fantastic time, I am sure you will.

It is great to see so many smurfy friends are still on here and I really hope I can catch up with a few of you very soon.

Big hugs from Wales, hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :carrots:

Rach xxxxxx :cheek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:41 pm
Great to hear you're doing so well Rachel. :D

Postby Michelle » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Thanks Rachel!
We'll miss you at the fair that's for sure!
But you are there in my mind and heart! Once a fine smurfer always a fine smurfer! :cheers:

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!It is great to know you are doing well!!!

BIG BIG HUG FROM SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:40 pm
Rach, it's always great to see you drop in and to hear an update :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Hey Rach

Good to see you back to say Hylô & I am sure you will be pleased to hear I haven't been abusing the carrots much and Syd hasn't been abusing the Smurfettes that I know of today.

Good luck with the orchestra and slap a few of those kids for me.....go on...I know you want to :music:

Pob lwc :cheers: and I hope you have good..... :D :)

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 am
Hi Rachel

Great to hear you are going OK :D
I am sure you will be pleased to hear I haven't been abusing the carrots
He's bullshiting, Rachel :) I haven't been on much myself ( busy with bub ) but the first thread I read had Dyar abusing his carrot privileges :-D Sorry Dyar :wicked:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:48 am
Hi Rachel :hug:

Great to see you're back. :D Wish you the best of luck for your lessons as well as for your studies. :hug:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:00 am
Rae Rae go away......

How can you dob on me like that?

I had been so good and not touching the carrots for months.....one little slip, and you make it out like I have been doing the naughty with the carrots every day.....and that's not true at all.....at least on the forum it isn't

If only we had crow emoticons....I would be happy to abuse those

:flame:

Dyar :neutral:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:01 am
Hey Rachel! :wave2:

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that everything's going great with the orchestra. :-D :band:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm
..one little slip, and you make it out like I have been doing the naughty with the carrots every day.....and that's not true at all.....at least on the forum it isn't
:-D :-D
If only we had crow emoticons....I would be happy to abuse those
Noooooooooooooooooooo

:bat: (a bat, but closest emoticon to a crow)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:26 am
It's not perfect Rae.....but I'll give it a go

:flame: :bat:

hmm....that just isn't satisfying enough......I wonder if.....

:flame: :fish:

That felt pretty good.....and look what colour she turns when you add a little fire to her

:fish2:

Ok......not sure she will let this one slip

:fish2: :rolling: :fish2:

Dyar :goodnight:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:05 pm
:fish2: :rolling: :fish2:
You just changed :fish: into a PIRRANHA :smile:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 am
Sorry for not replying to your post sooner Rachel but I haven't had the time to get on the computer the past few days.

It sounds like you've got a very busy schedule with all of the teaching, studying & the orchestra :shock: I don't envy you :)

I hope everything works out well with you & who knows, maybe you'll have some free time again someday :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login