Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 pm
HI All; I don't know what the deal is with Max and the New plush Smurfs. He whines all the time to get in the room then when he gets in there he jumps at the cabninet that I have them in. He has managed to open the glass door several times. I might have to get him one of his own. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:22 am
:haha: You just may have too! Kaz loves the plush and squeaky smurfs - glad he isn't a permanent visitor at my house though or these items would be torn to shreds!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:28 am
I had a similar problem with those dogs from Taco Bell (several years ago) and my cat Paulchen.

Mum collected those things and had them displayed (and she complains about my smurfs when she visits :-? ), and as soon as Paulchen saw them he played with them..and there was no telling him he can't do it...Finally we gave up and let him have one or two of them. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am
Maybe they smell funny because they're fabric? :-? Animals are daft anyway so who knows. :-D

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 pm
Hi All; I am doing laundry right now and you all gave me an Idea. I have several stuffed animals that were left in the house. So I got Max one of them He left the Smurf room door to play with it and quit whinning. I kind of hated to give it to him because it was so cute. Won't be for long he is trying to tear it up. It's a bear with pink wings. Oh well it wasn't mine anyway. Bill :)
Page 1 of 1

Login