Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 am
Well... we got 2 new addtions to our family... they're babyes, but not really human. ;)

They're 2 little and lovely kittens. :cheers:
There's Macky (the grey one) and Mille (obviously the white one), they're not really brother and sister, but they've learn to care for each other after only 2 days. :-D

The only down side, is that I'm missing Smokey. :( :( :( :( :( He disapeared (didn't return home) almost 7 weeks ago. :( :( :( :( :(

--- Repost ---
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:35 am
I'm sorry about hearing those awful news about Smokey. Any chance that he'll return? :( Awwww those kitties are adorable. :smitten:

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 am
That's terrible news about your cat going missing :(

Your 2 new kittys are very cute though especially the white one :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:30 am
Thanks.
As for Smokey I have no idea what happened to him, so don't know if he's dead or alive... :-? :(
The only chance(s) are if a) he returns by him self or b)someone finds him and gives us a call (he's got a ear tattoo with his registered number, so anyone can find our adress and phone number). However, I don't have much hope.

@Tojo: Yes, she's a beuty, but I'll tell you a little secret (not really a secret though), Macky's much more sweet and lovable. He just wants to lay on ones lap (or breast) and be petted all the time. :) :)

Postby Picaja » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am
That is sad and good news. :???:

It's so sad that you don't know what happened to him ...
I know how terrible it is :( :( :(

But the little ones are so lovely :smitten:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 pm
Hi Sandra,
first of all...I am so sorry for deleting the first post by accident :banghead: :banghead: :(

That's sad news about Smokey :hug: but your little kittens are cute :smitten:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 pm
I wondered what had happened! :lol:

The really are cute Sandra. :smitten: :smitten:

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Here's 2 of Mille with open eyes. :D

Postby Lia » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:44 am
Beautiful kittens Sandra! ( my first post was deleted by accident)
My cat died last week, so I understand how you feel about your missing cat! But these two will give you a lot of joy!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Lia. :hug:

Sandra, Millie is very pretty! When I had cats the boys were more affectionate than my girl was.

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 pm
Sorry to hear about your cat, Lia. :hug:
If you decide to get a new cat, I would recomend getting one from an animal shelter (I got Macky in one). Not only will you be giving a lovely home to a cat that needs it, you also get one that's healthy and help support the amazing work they do.

Mille's the first female cat I ever own, however, much of her behaviour reminds me of Smokey. He didn't like to be picked up either, but instead loved to lay by ones side. And he also used to sleep on my pillow next to my head (although, Mille will lay on my face if I let her :sofunny:, Macky's happy with laying on my legs, or under the sheets).

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm
That kitten is adorable :smitten:

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Lia. :hug: :rose:

I agree with Sandra, after I lost my Paulchen, I was looking at getting a new one from the animal shelter, but I wasn't ready yet and wanted to wait. Of course, then Mogli decided to walk into the yard of my parents, who decided he was the cat for me...and now I need a new Christmas tree :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Such cute kitties, Sandra :cat::cat:

I'm sorry to hear about your cat too, Lia :hug: It's so hard losing a pet :( My thoughts are with you :rose:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Lia » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:14 am
thanks everyone!
Yes, a pet is a part of the family.
I must say that I was very upset, because it happened unexpectedly and I miss him a lot!
but who knows what the future will bring?
I like Maureens story about the way Mogli arrived in her life!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 am
I don't think I've heard that story. Tell it again Moey! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:31 am

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 am
Oh what a great story! :) :) Paulchen was a very handsome cat. :smitten: Mogli was too cute as a kitten but he's very lucky he survived the last year! :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:25 am
Beautiful kittens Sandra! ( my first post was deleted by accident)
My cat died last week, so I understand how you feel about your missing cat! But these two will give you a lot of joy!

Lia
I am very sorry for you, Lia. :hug: But don't be sad, I guess your cat is playing happily with Paulchen and smiling at you from Rainbow Country. :rose: I still miss my Granny around (in fact I had already lost my paternal before I was born), thus I always refer to my maternal Granny. I highly believe that she, Manni's beloved wife and his daughter talked to God, who made it possible that we found each other.

Postby Lia » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 am
that`s such a nice thought Dom!!

Lia

Postby Yonna » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 am
Awww!!! I love them!! I'm truly a cat person and your new family members are just perfect!!! <3

It's sad to hear about Smokey but don't lose faith! He might still find his way back home. I've heard that happen many times after a long time of being disapeared.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 1 of 1

Login