Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Hope you had a great birthday, Margaret :cake:

:wave: HAPPY SMURFDAY MARGARET! :wave:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm
:party: Happy Smurfday, Margaret :party:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Happy Smurfday Margaret!
:smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave:

Postby Michelle » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 am
Smurfy birthday!!!!!!!!!!
:smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave:

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby FlamingO » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:39 am
''Happy Birthday to You, Margaret''

Hope you're havin' a great day! :cheerz: :balloons: :party: :bday: :cake: :partyon:

Postby Tojo » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 am
Happy Smurfy Smurfday Margaret
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 am
Happy belated Smurfday, Margaret. :smurfwave: :bday: :cheerz: :D Hope you had a great day!!!

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 am
Happy birthday, MARGARET!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Picaja » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :clap:

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Margaret » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 am
Hi Everyone !!

Thank you for the very sweet birthday wishes !! I did get some new smurfs from my husband the new plushes that toys r us has. They are really cute . My husband is also going to take me to see the thanksgiving prade in the city (unless it snows ). Witch is a pretty big deal as he does not like stuff like that lol .

I am very sorry that it has been awhile since I have posted here this summer my grandmother pasted away witch was really hard for me when I was younger and my parents divorced I had lived with my grandmother for many years she was like my mom !! :( :( :(

I will try to post some new pictures of my collection I have gotten alot of new smurf stuff also I just picked up a couple of things to make a smurf christmas display .

:cheers:
margaret

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 am
So sorry to hear about your grandmother, Margaret :( I hope you are doing better as time goes by.

You are so lucky to get to go to the parade...I cannot talk one person into going with me around here :( and the ones that would go with me are too far away! So I guess I will just have to record the smurfy float while eating turkey :okay:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:38 am
My condolences on the death of your grandmother Margaret. The death of a close family member is always very sad.

You are very lucky to be able to go to the parade though. I hope you have a great time there :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Margaret » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 am
thank you Staci your to sweet !!

Dont be too upset about not going to the prade you wont freeze your butt off lol and there wil be so many people ( some are crazy and get there at 5:00 in the morning ) .

We stii did not decide where were going to try and get a spot to see ?

:cheers:

Postby Margaret » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:52 am
thank you Tojo yes it was really hard she wasnt like a sick old lady she had a stomach ach went to the hospital they said they had to do surgry they did it and she never woke up :(

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm
So sorry to hear about your grandmother Margaret. :hug: :hug:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 am
Sorry on your Grandma, Margaret. :hug: I feel you, since my lost my maternal Grandma short before my parents got divorced and I loved her in the same way as you did, namely as if she had been my other mum.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:53 pm
I am sorry to hear about your grandmother, Margaret :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login