Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Hi All; Again I am not at home I am at a co-workers that got married last weekend watching his dog (Ollie) and dragon (Kronk) haven't really seen him. Max and him get along inside the house but out side Ollie turn into a diffrent dog. I have him on one of those leashes that you can stop anytime. When I think he is going to get agressive I stop him. But most of the time they just go out and do their thing. Funny thing about Ollie he doesn't bark. They have only had him about three weeks but he has never barked. I tried to get a pic of them together but they won't hold still long enough. I was lucky to get these two. I took about ten but by the time the camera took the pic they were gone. Yea I know Max needs a hair cut I orderd a set of clippers about a month ago but they haven't arrived yet. Bill
P.S. Ollie can bark he just doesn't very offten I guess. He barked three times tonight at something out in the yard that I couldn't see. Probibly a deer. Scared me when he did it. LOL

Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 am
Oh Ollie is cute! :smitten: Is he a boxer? White boxers can be deaf which might be why he is aggressive outside if he can't hear Max coming. He's a lovely boy though. So is Max. :-D

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 am
:dogrun: :pic: :wishing:
They're cute :thumbsmurf: , always wanted a dog, but still can't have one. :(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:33 am
Hi Hilary; I think he is a boxer. I don't think he's deaf. He looks at me when I say his name. When he gets aggressive Max is usually looking around at something and he will just attack him. As you can see he is 5 times bigger than Max. Ollie also does this in the house but not quite as aggressive. Don't know why the diffrence. I am back at my house now the honey mooners are at home. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login