Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:17 pm
I let Max out about 15 min ago. When I went to retrieve him he was gone. I really didn't have any idea which way he went so I grabed a tennis ball that squeeks and went walking tword the closest road. I am surronded but two very busy 5 lane roads. One two lane but very busy road and some streets that arn't so busy behind me. Had he made it to any of the three he would not have survived. I just started walking squeeking the ball I had just about gotten to the first busy road and I saw him running at me. I guess he knew he had done wrong because he just stood there and looked at me funny. I had to go pick him up.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 pm
I admit, I expected a slightly different story after reading the header :o :) :) :)

Do you have a fenced in yard? That might keep him from roaming around so much while he is outside on his own :-?

I am glad he is ok and you found him :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 pm
No my yard is 20 feet by 15 feet. He was chained up but somehow he rolls on the ground and unhooks the cable.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 am
These little dogs are very clever. Maybe you need something with a different fixing? He won't stop now he knows how to do it.

Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Well I did figure out that he just rolls around on the ground to somehow unhook the latch. I started about two weeks ago running the cable under the front of his harness then back to the place it hooks. This is the first time he has unhooked it. I may not have hooked him that way last night. I don't remember how I hooked it. I have a small leash that came with a device that if the cord breaks it can't slap you in the face. I just have to find it.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:00 am
He's going to be a pesky one Bill. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login