Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm
My vacation is coming to an end today and I am already making plans for my next vacation :) :)

I was also wondering what summer vacations you are planning for this year? Will you be travelling or staying at home to mend the garden? 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon May 11, 2009 3:36 am
My only planned trip this year is to the sisters' fair in the autumn. I can't wait! :) :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 11, 2009 3:46 am
I sincerely hope that I may spend some four weeks at Manni's Swedish house again, so that I'll be able to help him as best as I can. If so, we certainly would come across some really lovely places and meet up with some friends of ours as well. :D (Btw. Did I mention that Copenhague, Denmark is only two and a half hours away from Manni's place?)

Postby Tojo » Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 am
Our summer holiday was the one we had a couple of weeks ago :) As we have some large projects to do on the house (new kitchen, sanding of doors) we moved our holiday forward.

Daniel is going to Spain with his friend's family & I might take the kids to visit my parents in Torquay in the Autumn. That depends on whether the kitchen is finished though.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Thu May 14, 2009 5:54 am
I think the closest thing to a summer vacation I'm going to come to is sending the kids off to school again in the fall. between there summer school, baseball, swimming lessons and band lessons I think i'm due for a nice long break.
I know we will be doing some day outings and going to the water park and ball games, We live not more than an hour away from wisconsin dells which they claim to be the worlds largest water park town. It's fun but not something your wallet can do alot.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu May 14, 2009 3:23 pm
Our plan for this summer vacation, includes a car tour from denmark to portugal. :) :) :) :) Planing to stop at a couple places along the way, not only for resting but also to visit. :-D

If you have any nice sugestions, like places to visit and stay (hotels?) along the way, let me know.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Thu May 14, 2009 7:30 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of all of these wonderful trips you guys have planned!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu May 14, 2009 9:35 pm
I need a vacation desperately :o :surfing:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 15, 2009 3:19 am
You deserve a break, Stacy. :hug: It would a pleasure having you in Europe again.

Postby Gerda » Fri May 15, 2009 6:06 am
I need a vacation desperately :o :surfing:
I know of a place that you can go :o :cool: :cool:

again i'm no help am I :smile:
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 am
again i'm no help am I :smile:
:haha: No, you aren't but that's not a bad thing :winks:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Lia » Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 am
Last week, I returned from my holiday, in Italy ( Rome and Tuscany mainly, but other locations too)
I`m still thinking back of it every day :D

Lia

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 am
Glad you went to Tuscany, Lia. :D I went there about ten years ago and enjoyed it. :D Someday, I will return. :love:

Postby Lia » Fri May 15, 2009 9:22 am
Thanks Dom! I would like to return there right now! ( even if it`s nice to be home)

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 15, 2009 9:26 am
I'm glad you had a good time Lia. I was thinking of you. :hug:

Postby Tojo » Fri May 15, 2009 10:07 am
So glad you had a good time in Italia Lia. Did you go to Sienna? I'd love to go there but haven't managed it yet. I spent a week on a campsite in Florence in 1989 & visited Pisa from there & loved it. The tower didn't have the safety precautions they have today so it was pretty scary on the top floors :shock:

Florence is beautiful.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Lia » Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm
of course, I also went to Siena ( 3rd time) The Piazza del Campo is the most beautiful square in the world! ( think of the palio) But I saw lots of gorgeous places,Rome, Perugia, Montefiascone, Montalcino ( where Italy`s most precious wine is prduced : the Brunello) and lots of other wonderful villages, all with great food and wine! :D
I loved every single second of that trip!

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 pm
It sounds like a wonderful trip, Lia...I'd love to go to Italy again one day. So far, I've only be to Venice which was beautiful, but Rome is high on my to do list in Europe :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Lia, it sounds like heaven! :-D

Postby Picaja » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 pm
We are going to Italy: Tuscany.
and leave tomorrow :) :) :)
so... I'm very happy because I had a lot of work at the office and I'm very tired.

I wish everybody a nice vacation :D
:cheers:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance
Page 1 of 3

Login