Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 am
It was a month ago, but I finally got some spare time to post here a photo of the Barcelona bus the day after they won.
I've been in Rome for work since February from Tuesdays to Fridays and this will end likely at the end of July, when the project will be over.
I dind't go to the game (they asked 700 euros for a ticket), but I was at the celebrations through that afternoon and I was able to see the Champions League Cup live at a distance of 20 cm, and the Barcelona players, who stayed at a five stars hotel near where I work when I'm in Rome (the famous via Veneto).
I don't know if our forum members here from Spain are fans of Barcelona or Real Madrid, but with all the players they recently bought maybe they will win next year.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 am
I am really not into football anymore, but I do remember enough of it to know that there probably were some serious celebrations going on that day :D

Did you see any of the players, Paolo?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:39 pm
Yes, I actually saw all the players and coaches while they were hopping off the bus after the Tuesday practice (the game was on Wednesday).
I was going back to my hotel after eating at a nearby restaurant and I saw a crowd gathered there so I stopped too, waiting for the team to come back from Olympic Stadium. After more than one hour the bus arrived!

Postby André » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Great picture Paolo,

it must have been a wonderful moment for you. :D

/André

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:32 pm
I am not a fan of barcelona neither of R Madrid...The truth is that I don´t like football too much, but my team (for family reasons) is Sevilla FC, who won two UEFA´s cup recently
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 1

Login