Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 pm
They said of the news at 6 that a man was shot at 4pm at the corner of Garth and Benton. I live a block from Garth but Benton is about 6 blocks away and runs parallel to Garth. So I will wait for the 10 o'clock news to get the facts straight. There is usually a lot of stuff that goes on like that from about two blocks down Garth to about 6 blocks further.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:23 pm
I hope everybody is ok :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 pm
Not sure of the guys condition. He was shot in the leg and lower abdomen. And I have no idea how close it was to me. As I said Garth is 1 block away and it is a short block away. The closest any shooting to me was really just behind my house and one house away. That was last year I think. Also two Christmas's ago the Optimists club was robbed. I talk about it and the cars sometimes. I keep a close eye when I venture out at night. While I am getting pretty old I can still run really fast. And have reflexes you wouldn't believe.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:29 pm
The news is still half and hour away but they just came on with an update. It was a 15 year old boy that was shot. And from what the girl said seems like he will be OK.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 pm
Well the news was just on and they said the boy was shot several times in the leg and torso. On the map that they showed it looked like it happened 15 or so blocks from me. So I guess I am not in any danger.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm
Stay safe!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login