Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:39 am
Every year again and again I will have one week in the year with a lot of fun... great music .. a lot of beer
To tell the whole truth I have also some several other weeks in the year with same kind of fun but this special fun is very periodically...since 1997.

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2006/main-b ... ling-2006/

I will not expect to meet someone in Wacken from the community but you'll never know :beer:
I ordered the tickets today and so I'm very happy and excited.
I know nobody is interested in this except myself but now you had read this and you know a little bit more from my lunatic brain...

BTW I have 100 postings here :cool:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:47 am
Hi Cheesy

Oooh I love going to music events like this. I hope you have a great time there and I just hope that you return in one piece with your hearing still intact.

I saw Aussie band Rose Tattoo on the billing.....my good friend in Germany saw them near where he lives earlier this year and loved it....he sent me a pic of him wearing the Rose Tattoo t-shirt he bought from the concert.

If I was over there then I would buy you some beers and enjoy the event too.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:57 am
Yeahh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rose Tattoo is a great band... Saw this band 5 years ago in Wacken also and it was very great show with great music... :-D

Postby hfos » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:07 am
I'm found my 'Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken' cd again last week, good stuff. Nice line-up for this year... :D

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:12 am
Sounds like fun Cheesy :D

Hope you have a great time 8) :cheers:

Well done on the 100 posts :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:44 am
Looks like there's some great bands playing Cheesy, wow! I've seen a few of them in concert over the years, Whitesnake in 1981 at Monsters of Rock, Motörhead in 1983, Angry Anderson supporting Aerosmith in Sydney in 1990 where he sang a few Rose Tatoo songs.... Ah, some great memories.

Hope you have a great time :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login