Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:00 am
And it's called just that: "Brain Ache"

Follow the link at the bottom of this thread. The game starts at 1.
You have to find the way to get to page 2. There is always a clue on the page for the current number.

Now the first is pretty easy, you just have to click on number 1 right?
right: you get to 2...

Ok 2 is also pretty easy: if you replace 2.html in the address box by 3.html you get to 3. Ok so far?

Now on page 3 you will get the clue for the current page (ie 3) which you need to adapt to get to 4... and carry on from there... oh, and it gets harder!!!! Don't forget tolook for clues "everywhere"!!!!!!

Oh and some clues are in welsh and french.... :):):)

:):)

Have a go:

http://n.nfshost.com/1.html

Don't forget to report how far you have gone!

:) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bookworm » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:14 am
I can tell this is going to be addictive :)

I've gotten upto 13 without much trouble, but I'm struggling to find a way to 14...
Matt

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:24 am
Me think.. are you mad.. I have not had my full pot of coffee yet... and it's too hot.. and and..Ok.. i give up!! :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Bookworm » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:40 am
Finally got past 13, but am now stuck trying to get to 19... Everytime I put in what I'm sure is the correct answer, the page goes back on itself :-?
Matt

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:27 am
I'm at the same place now too. :-?

(Having spent ages trying to figure out an answer and realising that I had lost track of the number I was on..... :?: )

Postby samismurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:16 pm
cant go to the fourth one cant figure
how to do it
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:19 pm
I've gotten upto 13 without much trouble, but I'm struggling to find a way to 14...
:? I have no clue how to get to 14 :?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:39 pm
OOooooh I found a website that shows all the answers -- I don't think I would have gotten past 13!! :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:35 pm
Hi Matt,
I am having the same problem with you on 19 and its frustrating me!

EDIT: hmmm I just found out this is the "most evil one yet" - bit too technical for me it seems!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:28 am
Ok David....I am at 21 and "thought" I cracked the code for 22 but it still doesn't work...I am so frustrated with this! What am I doing wrong??arghhhhhhh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Apparently this goes up to 30 at the moment but the guy who made it is thinking about writing 30-40 he says on his blog thingy.

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:48 am
Linda,

Do you still need help with no 21?

in case you just want a hint and not the answer:
it's an alphabet cypher by 4...

Sorry I was away for a while... just catching up... :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:31 am
Yeah I worked out it was an alphabet cypher after trying to find the language it was written in for ummmm slightly longer than 5 mins (lets not go into HOW LONG!). My first guess was Klingon! or maybe elvish from Lord of the Rings!.

I didn't actually do each letter but figured the letters from twenty one contained the letters I needed to convert the twenty two (theres a t, w and o in twenty one)...but when I typed what I thought was the answer in it didn't work :-? I haven't looked at it since. When I get back home from Perth I will have another look and PM you. I saved the page I was on in the favourites of my computer at home.
Page 1 of 1

Login