Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:06 am
.... so I'm back from holidays and nobody was missing me here. But never mind...als my car broke today...the gear belt was rend this morning...approx 3000 € repair costs. And the inspection was only two weeks before.
So at the moment I will slow down buying smurfs...

The good news are... I will get 25 smurfs in 10 days and they are very special .... :-D but that's a surprise for all here in the forum. The best thing is to know people all over the word and then you will get nearly everything.

The smurf on the skateboard with yellow shirt is authentic and also the second variation of the promo "Sport&Fitness" is new in my collection.

Additonally I have started to sort out my double smurfs. And I had found one interesting variation of the promo "Carl-Zeiss". I have now one variaiton wiht Made in Portugal with lighter blue material and the different markings.
At the moment I will prepare the auctions on ebay. I think it will be nearly 100 auctions with about 500 smurfs. I need some money so it is a good time point....

One additional point here...How can I mark all topics as "read" in the forum globally ?

that's all folks..
Cheesy

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:26 am
Sounds exciting, Cheesy. Maybe you could let people here know what you have for sale in the Bootsale section as they may make you a good offer and save you some ebay fees especially if you accept Paypal as a payment.

Sorry to hear about your car. :( I know the feeling as I recently got mine back from being fixed also but mine only cost $400AU to be fixed and I thought that was bad enough.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby paolo » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:38 am
Hi,
about the read or not read topics I cannot help you.
On the contrary, I have a different problem: whenever I log into the forum and then I log out without reading all the new messages, then when I log back in all the messages appear read and all the papa smurfs have gone away. Is it the default or can I manage to change those settings?

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:14 pm
Hi Cheesy, welcome back. :hiya:

I am sorry to hear that you have had car problems, especially when it is going to effect your smurf buying. :hug:

Great news on the yellow skateboarder, he is a particular favourite of mine and I will look forward to hearing about your new special arrivals. :-D
One additional point here...How can I mark all topics as "read" in the forum globally ?
I think you may find next time you are on the forum the all the new posts will have disappeared. If not, I think you need to click the link to View posts since last visit on the top left of the forum and this should show you all the new ones and the mark them as read. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 pm
I had found one interesting variation of the promo "Carl-Zeiss". I have now one variaiton wiht Made in Portugal with lighter blue material and the different markings.
Welcome home Cheesy

I have the HK & Portugal Carl Zeiss promos too...I only just found out that a Portugal one existed when I received mine the other week.

Congrats on the yellwo Skateboarder too....he has been on my want list for a long time and I would love to get one someday.

That's a real shame about the car....I have had car problems over the last couple of years and I know how expensive they can be...hang in there and I am sure youc an get through it and get back to what we love to do which is adding to our collections.

Nice to see you back here again

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:51 am
Hi Cheesy, sorry to hear you have car troubles. Its awful when you find out how astronomical the bill will be. Like Linda said, post you auctions in the carboot sale section as im sure you will have plenty of interest from the baord members here :D Lucie

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:24 am
Welcome back Cheesy,

I feel very sorry for your car. :( My dad used to have a lot of problems too. He had almost to cover up the whole price (8000 Euros), since the engine didn't work that correctly, as it should have been. :(

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 am
so my very special smurfs start shipping today. Shipping time with priority level is 15 days. A long time to wait.. Meanwhile my third jockey with present arrived today in great condition. It's ok for 20 Euros ;-)

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:08 am
so my very special smurfs just arrived. I will take some shots and present the whole stuff after weekend :)

I'm sure you will get jealous.... :cool:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:07 am
Welcome back Cheesy!

hope you had a nice holiday, and too bad that car broke down right after,

its like that sometimes in life, it sucks...

and I am also selling some smurfs

so I know you will do well with all those you

plan to sell! who knows you may even pay for the repairs and get alot of

extra cash! for more smurfs!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login